Drugs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest thing I've done was take a puff of a cigarette 10 years ago when I was 5. My brother was doing alot (or it seemed like it at the time) and I was wondering if it was good and I actually said, "I want to try it! If I like I want some of those white sticks so I can do that".... and I was only 5 years old. But I was stupid them xP

:)
You were into drugs when you were twelve??!!??
ummn, drugs are common in middle school.

so that shouldn't be a suprise.

i remember walking past my school,

and there being a whole bunch of sixth graders drinking and smoking (not sure what it was) with the 7th graders.

a lot of people do drugs in my school >_>

this kid in my school has been smoking stuff since he was in first grade

hahah, amazing. isn't it.

The closest I have ever gotten to taking drugs is having a tiny sip of beer which does not count at all. I will never do drugs or smoke or anything related to that. I might drink alchohol though when I'm 21 and over but that doesn't count.

My school is very... druggy.

We have a program set up called, "Stand Tall." It's an anti-drug program the county set up, hoping to drop the drug statistics. I'm not a part of it, as my parents say, "it's invasive of one's personal privacy." You have to go in for random drug screenings if you are a member.

We have drug dogs come in and sniff out the school once a month, and we have to pass through a metal detector every morning. I almost got suspended for having, "drugs." They were really just these fancy white mints I got from my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary the weekend before. +___X;;

The statistics for our county is that you can get drugs in less than 20 minutes at the high school, & if it is your first day in xxx county ever, you can still get drugs from some student at the high school in 45 minutes or less.

I've been asked to do smoke weed by some girl in my study hall this year.

All she talked about was drugs && sex.

Once I went with her to go up to the French room so she could order her Language Week t-shirt & she was in near tears walking up the stairs, saying this was her only money she had & she wouldn't be able to buy drugs for a week.

We're not really friends though.

I drink small ammounts of alcohol~I've sipped some beer before. My dad is a pretty heavy alcohol drinker, but I wouldn't classify him as an alcoholic. He's very mellow & isn't one of those abusive bums like you see on television. He has a steady job (a good one at that) & isn't abusive or anything. So people don't get the wrong idea. I am allowed to have a small glass of wine or champange at special dinners (i.e. Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, family dinners, etc.~). My family has allowed that since I was in 1st grade even, just in small amounts a few times a year. I'm not addicted to it, as the drinks are usually too strong for me to really even enjoy.

I'm not planning on getting into drugs. I have better things to spend my money on.

Like a trip to Japan. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I drink small ammounts of alcohol~I've sipped some beer before. My dad is a pretty heavy alcohol drinker, but I wouldn't classify him as an alcoholic. He's very mellow & isn't one of those abusive bums like you see on television. He has a steady job (a good one at that) & isn't abusive or anything. So people don't get the wrong idea. I am allowed to have a small glass of wine or champange at special dinners (i.e. Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, family dinners, etc.~). My family has allowed that since I was in 1st grade even, just in small amounts a few times a year. I'm not addicted to it, as the drinks are usually too strong for me to really even enjoy.
I'm not planning on getting into drugs. I have better things to spend my money on.

Like a trip to Japan. :D
Not all Alcoholics are abusive. That's one misconception about them. My mother years ago was an active alcoholic and she wasn't abusive.

Basically it's a disease unfortunately that the short version of how to tell a possible alcoholic from a normal social drinker is this: a normal social or recreational drinker can have 1 drink no problem if they want. An alcoholic doesn't understand this and wants A LOT more of that. Usually it's to escape something in their life or something in their life is lacking, and they use booze in one light to run away from it. Obviously you can't really help these people until they admit they are powerless and require help.

My mother's been sober for a long time now and hasn't had a drink in many years thanks to the program and thanks to her realizing what she was doing to herself :D I'm always proud of her for that.

Anyway just wanted to clear that up.

As for me trying stuff, I tried cigarettes once when I was 11 or 12. Meh 2 sticks and I was like "meh". Haven't had them again. Tried some pot a few times, again it was ok, wouldn't do it on a normal basis :p Meh. Alcohol I'm fine with too since I don't have much very often except special occasions.

Drinking can still hurt you. I didn't find out until a few days ago that it kills brain cells. And brain cells can't go through cell division so once you loose a brain cell, you never get it back.

Drinking can still hurt you. I didn't find out until a few days ago that it kills brain cells. And brain cells can't go through cell division so once you loose a brain cell, you never get it back.
True, but in moderate doses, just like anything else legally made like other drinks and foods, its fine. It's when it's too much for your liver to handle it can affect other parts of you :angry:

True, but in moderate doses, just like anything else legally made like other drinks and foods, its fine. It's when it's too much for your liver to handle it can affect other parts of you :angry:
Oooh ok I thought it meant that even if to drank a little, you'd loose brain cells.

:puroperatchi:
You were into drugs when you were twelve??!!??
Well that's when you're usually first offered it, when you get into middle school. No, I have never done drugs. No one does drugs in my grade. The 7th and 8th graders do it though. There are cops patrolling the hallways, and every other stall in the bathrooms has the door removed so you can't trade under the stalls. the rest of the bathroom is on camera. You have to travel deep underground (Hipatheticly) To get the dealers, and you have to meet them after school and such. None of the 6th graders know who to talk to. (It's a long line of people.) In 7th grade siblings tell some of us where to go, and the rumor spreads. I'll never do it though. i personally wouldn't even be able to afford it. {Plus you get ugly warts if you use meth.

i heard from my teacher that when our school opened about 4 years ago, there were kids who would go home at lunch, and smoke meth and come back high. ._.; what a lovely world. >__>;

as for me, i haven't done, or been offered any.

i heard from my teacher that when our school opened about 4 years ago, there were kids who would go home at lunch, and smoke meth and come back high. ._.; what a lovely world. >__>;
as for me, i haven't done, or been offered any.
[SIZE=14pt]Lovely.. Not. [/SIZE]

I don't do drugs, i'm not interested, my dad smokes, but I wont.

And I live in a quite safe town, theres only afew people who take crack,heroin, etc,.

but those are teens, not kids around my age. No body in my school offered me drugs. I once drank a SMALL glass of champange when I was around 6. It was yummy...xD I tried beer and I spit it out.. xD

No, I have never tried drugs before, and I don't think I ever will.

Although there was this one time when I told this kid's dad that he was on drugs. I was just being funny and afterwards I said I was just kidding. But apparently he went and yelled at his kid anyway. I guess he believed me. I feel kind of bad about it now even though I totally hated that kid. :|

Oooh ok I thought it meant that even if to drank a little, you'd loose brain cells.
Nope. Now if you decided to drink bathroom cleaner out of the bottle, that might be a different story :)

Speaking of which, I don't get those people who like to sniff toxic fumes from cleaners and gasoline and such. I recall reading or watching a thing about it how some reserves in Canada have such a high rate of that problem going on >_> Now THAT will kill the brain cells quickly.

I wouldn't try drugs, my friends tried to get me into drugs but they fail and then later tried to make me drink...fail once again... I can't even be near cigars and all that xD

Once I smell it.... -ACHOOOOOOOOOO- "my nose hurts Dx"

And last, I would not try anything like cocaine and all that o_o

NEVERRRR

I haven't ever tried drugs, and I don't really intend to.

The only drugs I will be taking are the ones my doctor gives me.

And even if I was on drugs, why would I put it on a public website?

People often times assume I am on drugs like crack, speed, etc, because I am often hyperactive and seem like I am high, though usually it is sugar rush or other things, and then they get all surprised when I am depressed and such the next day. I think it's just mood swings, but their first thought is "She's on crack". And people actually tell me this to my face.

It's upsetting.

The one "Drug" that I do like, is if alcohol counts?

I love wine.

Love love love love love wine.

I hope I don't become a junky or anything, but wine is good.

Realllyyyyy good.

I drink it at most holidays or special occasions, and it's fun while it lasts.

So though I do hate to admit it, drinks are my weakness.

The only thing so far I don't like is beer.

Seems to taste like whiz. x_x

I'm not on drugs or have ever done drugs

Alcohol, if it counts XD

On the holidays I have the occaisonal sips of wine.

Champange on New Years.

I have had beer before. It's O.K.

Did you know that Red Wine, in moderate amounts, is actually good for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back