Ds lites and playstations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ell bop

Reaction score
I want to know how many of you have one of these items?

Thanks Ell bop

well i voted ds lite because its the one i acctully own. but my stepdad (who lives with me and mum and my grandpearants) has 2 playstaion portable 1 playstaion2 and 1 playstaion3. oh and 360 and playstaion portable arent up there

I have a Nintendo DS Lite, PS2, and a Nintendo Gamecube. My mom says we're buying a Wii before X-Mas, that way we won't have to beat the rush for X-Mas. So I'll soon have a Wii!

I have a regular DS, a DS Lite, PS1, PS2, XBox, XBox 360, Gensis, Gamecube, Wii, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance, and Super Nintendo.

And a Pikachu Nintendo 64. His cheeks light up when you turn it on. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose Nintendo DS Lite Because that's the only one I own at the moment. Dad's buying a Wii for me because I got good grades on my report. I used to own a Nintendo DS (Silver) but then I accidently left it on a plane *whoops*

P10 PM ME! :)

I have a PSP, PS3, Wii, DS Lite, PS2 and I also have a Hyperscan if that counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose Nintendo DS Lite Because that's the only one I own at the moment. Dad's buying a Wii for me because I got good grades on my report. I used to own a Nintendo DS (Silver) but then I accidently left it on a plane *whoops*

P10 PM ME! :(
My DS Lite is my only console at the moment.

:) TamagotchiGirl2007 :(

PS: You left your DS on a plane? Just be glad you're not as forgetful as me. I carry something, then forget that it's in my hand and start doing a panicked search in hopes of finding it. I then give up, exausted, and only then I find it in my hand. It happens on a regular basis. Stupid, I know.....

I have a DS (broken), DS Lite (x2), Wii, Playstation2, and GameBoy SP (with A button broken.)

Of that you have listed I have:

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo DS

Xbox

Playstation 2

I also have:

Super Nintendo

Nintendo 64

Game Boy Color

Game Boy

Game Boy Advance

Pocket Game Boy

Atari Controller.

I think that's just about it. Our DS is "technically" Broken, but it's only the hinge, so it stll works. It's just hard to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back