DS password

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Reaction score
So, tamatama2005 posted this:

i have the tama ds game and it gives you a code for your v3! i didn't get mine yet but the code is 32479 91490 the directions said it was a suprise so could someone try it cuz i don't have my tama yet?♥♥♥♥ :D
I tried it and it worked, i dont know what is that but mine is a teen and i cant use it, someone can try it with an adult pease?

:rolleyes: well mine isnt an adult but ik what !! does. it makes an exact replica of your tamagotchi and they bob around for a little while. then the replica goes away. hope this helps!!

It cloned!! Whoa!i'm going to try it again!!!!

Ok the ! ! is like a clone of your Tamagotchi. If you use it on an adult Tama, it changes into the same kind of your tama and dances around for a bit, and then it goes away. You can use it more than once too.

Last edited by a moderator:
when i used it there was a puff of clouds than he turned into a clone! They danced to music than the clones went away and my tama was sad :furawatchi: I am entering it again

Ok the ! ! is like a clone of your Tamagotchi. If you use it on an adult Tama, it changes into the same kind of your tama and dances around for a bit, and then it goes away. You can use it more than once too.
does it EVER go away? I just got it (mine is a toddler) and don't know...

OMG! That's so cool! Santi you rock!
um, I believe he/she qouted it from tamatama2005. shouldn't she get the credit?

ps. i know she's a she cus shes my bff! (she goes to my school)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back