DSL or DSi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other- Gameboy advanse sp

I like it better than the DSL & DSi because it doesn't have 5 hundred features :) (k. I know the DSL doesn't have 500 features, but the DSi basically does). And it's annoying because I was trying to play with my friends DSi and it was really confusing. (It made my head hurt...) But then again I'm not so much for the handheld games... :D

DSL ftw!

Too many features on a game system slightly bother me. DSi's have so many unnessessary features, such as camera, internet, and all that stuff.

DSL's just have a picto chat, and then area for your games. Not too complex. I have my games, Gameboy and DS.

I honestly don't know how I could live without Super Mario World. Honestly.

So therefore, I like my DSL, and if I could trade it in for all the DSi's in the world,I don't think I would.

I'm going to have to say the DSL.

I have the bright red one and I love it. I do like the DSi(I don't have one but my freind lets me use hers) but I have a camera myself and I wouldn't use half the functions on there. I have the internet as well.

The DSi is slightly too complex for me and I'd probably spend a month trying to figure the functions out. XD.

I think my DS and Gameboy games are enough for me to survive with(not mentioning pictochat).

-Tammie-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back