DUBUGGING YOUR TAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think debugging is worth it?

• Yes, I do it all the time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way! It is too risky for my Tamagotchi!

• I am thinking about doing it

• What is debugging?

• I am not sure...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that debugging your tama is VERY dangerous. I broke one of my V1s trying to do it for the first time. You shouldn't debug your tama(especially if it's a rare kind) unless you have successfully debugged many tamas. But that's just my opinion. And if it is your first time then maybe you should get a "professional" who has debugged successfully!

I just think its too much of a risk!

I never debug my tama because even though it grows faster, it cannot play games, plus I have a limeted edition winter tamagotchi. :(
You could still play games! But I stil won't becuase I have v3's and you can't put in your user name or put passwords in. I could undebugg it too if i did but I'm not trying to lose a tama :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it is and isnt worth it.

I once tried to debug my entama tamagotchi (Dont worry I had others) and it kind've failed so now I am stuck with a broken Tamagtochi forever and ever. So it doesnt really matter if yuo are really careful debuging it is also a part of luck too!

But if you insist of debuging or just want to try it out just for kicks go to this link below.

PIXELMOOD

Good luck! :(

:D Itachi :D

I have seen two MAJOR problems with debugging:

#1: It will drain the battery VERY quickly, usually in less than a month.

#2: On the v3, you also can't enter a username OR passwords.

Other than that, debugging isn't too bad.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

yah at first i kinda wanted to debug just to see what happend, but you know i am not made of money and 20 buck a tamagotchi is just not worth it for me you know? any way i am glad now that so many ppl are thinking like me that is really cool! now i know every thing about tamagotchis so if you have any quetions just feel free to ask me oki- doki? bye sincerly, hunnybunny13 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :kusatchi: <_< <_<

Here is a site that shows you how step by step. :

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

And dont worry, Its not That dangerous. If you are very cafeful and slow, the risk is about maybe 9% out of 100.

I Debug and Rebug (Erase the pencil marks) My Tamas all the time. Nothing has ever happaned. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've debugged, re-debugged, undebugged, even changed the backgrounds, and many other things to ALL of my tamas and they are all still fine. I do these things a lot, and I used to have a V3 debugging guide in my signature, which would allow you to get whatever character you want while still being able to puch in the codes and such.

I guess you could call me a professional xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back