Duct Tape Cases?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve_Requiem

Reaction score
I noticed that a lot of people are buying/selling crochet covers (oh my goodness they are so cute I'm getting one when I can!!) on tamatalk. I think they're a great buy, and they keep your tamas from hurting each other when in small spaces together. However, I can't afford one for all of my tamas, so I just made duct tape covers for them.

SAM_0412_zps351777a0.jpg
SAM_0413_zps0c188bd9.jpg

I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in buying a few. If enough people want them, I'll probably start selling them. I can do them for any version. Please let me know!

Sorry about the giant pictures

Ohmygosh im in love with that v4.5 shell ohhhhmygoodness it's PERFECT.

Sorry, AHEM. Ahh, i wish i had the motivation to make covers for my tamagotchis, but none of mine have ever broken, except the star fell of the tip of my 4.5, and i lost the buttons due to my own actions. I still should make some though...

Duct tape - nice idea (although we don't really have much lying un-used around our house)

I use baby socks to protect my tamas :)

As SailorRosette mentioned, if you decide to offer your covers for sale on TamaTalk please only use the tbay forum: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/47-want-to-sell/ and make sure you check through the guidelines for posting new topics so that you include all the info we need to approve the topic to appear ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back