DUDEEE! What's with the VCR?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippykills2

Reaction score
On a saturday at 7:30 Two guys(Tad and Jude) rent a random videotape but oddly it has no title and they dont know what's inside neither does the people who work there (since their VCR is busted in the store).

They didn't mine though.

So at 8:00 Tad and Jude went to Tad's house to watch the video tape,so they put it into the VCR and suddenly the beggining of what happens when you put in the cursed video tape in The Ring. And the picture justs freezes. Jude tries to eject the tape but he can't so he pulls the plug but the picture remains the same.

"DUDEEEEE!!!! WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!",screams Jude at the top of his lungs.

"Jude we're not gonna die...it's just something is wrong with the cable or something."

Suddenly the lights go out. But it's clear enough in the room to see everything...especially the t.v.

"TAD!!! OMG!!!! LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!"

Tad turns around and see's a bloody......

little girl with no face and her hair is in front of her head and jude says "DUDE THAT LOOK THAT IS MY LITTLE SIS DUDE!IT'S LIKE INVATED HER BODY!!!"

"Jude...you're little sis plays that gurl from the ring...Freaky.

Wait.

That's.

Not.

Your.

Sister.

OMG.

"Who are you?" they ask.

She doesn't answer. She steps closer and closer.

They scream and in the morning, their faces bloody and their heads had fallen off.

Mimitchi came to investigate the scene. She was going to find the truth about this "video tape." she searched everywhere and finally, she had gotten hold of the video tape. It said it was Barney, but when she put it in, strange images popped up on the screen, but not like the images in the movie Tad and Jude were watching.

I strange dinosaur was dancing and singing. He was purple and children were dancing around him. The sound was killing the Mimitchi's ears.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" the Mimitchi screamed. She quickly turned off the tape. "This video is pure evil" said the Mimitchi and she threw it away.

Magically, the words an the tape turned from Barney, to the Ring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back