dumb mistakes...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
what are some dumb mistakes the people at fast food places have made? at burger king I asked for apple fries, and they gave me apple PIES. I didn't care though, the pies were better XD

also, years ago everytime I went to mcdonalds I always wanted a cheeseburger with just the cheese and bun and no meat (don't ask why, I'm not really sure) and sometimes they would only give me the bun, sometimes only cheese, and once they gave me only meat XD

:)

Ummm, we ordered Coca Cola in glass bottles, and they gave us the plastic ones.

And then we told them we didn't want water, but he gave it to us anyway.

That waiter was a jerk. xP

Once, I asked for a Taco Salad without Olives, Peppers, ect. They only gave me taco meat and cheese, no lettuce XD

Then once, this lady at McDonalds put a happy meal toy on our Tray. I was Like "Awee it's so cute! 8DD" Even thought we weren't supposed to get it, it was beyond cute. She came back and took it away D:<< Now some kid probably is dunking it in mud puddles.

Well my Dad ordered 4 burgers [No my dad isn't fat xD One for him, my mum, my brother & me] and they gave us 1 burger but we paid for all of them xD

And at Burger King they gave me a balloon 8D

Does Kelly's Roast Beef count? Whatever, I'm saying this anyway. I was at Kelly's roast beef and my mom ordered a roast beef sandwich (pretty simple, right?). Okay so you could add on a choice of toppings, so she said "I'll have roast beef sandwich with lettuce and tomato, and the same thing for her (she points to me)." But apparently the person didn't get what she meant by "the same thing". the person thought she meant "roast beef sandwich" as "the same thing". So when we got the food, my mom had toppings and I had JUST ROAST BEEF! Plus, since I got no toppings, the stuffed extra beef into there and it wouldn't even fit in my mouth! I had to smash it down to eat it!

And once the people at Ihop gave a kid's menu to my cousin...and she was 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
And once the people at Ihop gave a kid's menu to my cousin...and she was 22.
XD

One time at chick fil a, I asked for a lemon pie, and it looked like somebody ate off all the good stuff and left the whipped cream and nilla wafers. ;o;

My biggest messup at a fastfood place was actually on my part xD

I was at Wendys, and I ordered my food inside. Then since it was my first time ordering on my own, I started walking back to my table and they were all "...Don't you want your food?" I was all "Yeah aren't you supposed to bring it to my table?" And they were all "...no."

I felt like a total ditz.

I honestly have never ever had any mistakes at fast food places.

Yeah, that's how boring my fast food life is. xD Hahaha.

Well once, we went to this Asian restaurant, and for some reason all the food contained crab. I really really hate crab, so I asked the waitress for a certain plate of food, but no crab in it at all. When I went and picked up my meal, turns out she put extra crab on it. xD

Never had any mistakes really.

But one time I got a happy meal and they didn't give me a toy so I went and complained.

And another time I got a happy meal and they'd run out of happy meal bags so they gave me extra toys to make up for it xD

I think one time at McDonalds, I order a cheeseburger, and they gave me 2.. It was at some restaurant.. I don't fast food anymore.. They scare me.

At KFC, they gave our order to someone else. And our order was like a 15$ value, and all they had was a burger =.="

Just normal stuff.. I don't really care if they make a mistake, I'm really non-picky, if I could order and say 'surprise me' I would. x) My brother always orders specially, though, and usually they get his wrong.

My mom doesn't take fast food mistakes well. She's always like "those stupid teenagers, they'll probably go home and do drugs after this" I'm like "Calm down, you don't know them" XD

I was at Wendy's and I ordered one scoop in a cup, instead it was a scoop of 3 flavors, then I asked why- she was like "Your too skinny! You cant eat that much!"

edit: major typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
..."Your too skinny! You cant eat that much!"
Um.. it seems like in my opinion.. Only the customer has the right to make rude remarks like that.. X.x

People are so rude... .__.

Once at McDonalds, they gave my dad a Big Mac with a bite in it. o.0

The WORST one:

On a band trip, we went to Wendys, and then I ordered a chicken sandwhich. I went back to my seat, and waited 10 minutes. So I went to the desk and I said 'where's my food!?" and they said "you didn't order." so then I was like :l so I ordered again. 10 minutes passed, and the same thing happened. 10 minutes later, I went up and shouted. "OKAY HOBOS. I ORDERED 3 EFFING TIMES, NOW GIVE ME MY FOOD!" and then the lady looked under the desk, and they gave me 3 rootbeers, 3 chicken sandwhiches, and 3 large orders of fries. o.0

I've never really had any mistakes at fast food places.

Usually they give us an extra something but we still only pay the price for the stuff without the extra thing - if you get what I mean. So we get a free something. 8D

OHYEAH. I remember one.

My mum ordered four Cornetto McFlurrys (one for my sister, one for my brother, one for my other brother, and one for me) and they didn't put the chocolate sauce on my brothers and the chocolatey chunk things on my sisters.

And I just had plain ice cream in a McFlurrys cup. :|

We had a good screw-up.

Me and my mom were at McDonalds, and we both got stuff off the 1$ menu. When we got our bag and drove away, we saw that there was like 5 Big Macs in there.

Yay us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back