Dumbest thing you've ever done.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, OK, so this was like four years ago. I was in the 7th grade and my brother was in the 9th. We were fighting about something stupid, I'm not sure what. We were screaming at each other, and my brother was standing in his doorway with his thumb on the outside of the doorjamb. I was just so fed up that I screamed and slammed my brother's door. I didn't realize he still had his thumb in the doorjamb. He started screaming bloody murder and I just cussed and ran away crying. Edit: He DID sprain his thumb. And I DID get grounded.

Another one happened a couple weeks ago at school. These people from a college came to our school to give information. The name of the college sounded to me like AT&T, but I thought that this was the phone company. So I turn to my friend and I'm like, "Hey, what's the phone company doing at school?" And she says, "No, you're thinking of AT&T." I didn't remember AT&T as being a phone company, however, so I say, "I thought that was a computer company." She says "No, Dee Dee, No. It's a phone company. You may be a brunette, but you're having a blonde moment." I never get stupid like that. But I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to someone for reminding me of how I hurt my finger when I was four.

Me and my brother loved to sit behind my mom in the car, because if she reached back to hit us she couldn't reach (we fought alot and played alot. xD) So we were walking out of Mr.Gatis (pizza place) and we got to the car. Mom was doing something to the trunk and me and my brother were fighting over that spot behind mom in the car. So he's already sitting in the spot yelling at me and everything, and I point my figer at him and said to let me sit there, but the slammed the car door in my face. I tryed to walk away, but something wouldn't let me. I look and see my finger in the car door and I screamed like I was being kidnapped. We opened to door only to find that my right index finger (one that got slammed) was only bruised a purple and blue color and I think we had to get a little cast for it. (hehe, it was a metel thing that went on my finger with blue coushin stuff inside!) I don't remember if it was broke or not,I was only four..

Broken~Wings

I was playing a song for my friend who was singing in front of the whole school. I was backstage and she was on stage about to sing. I started playing and she started singing. Then I realised I was playing the wrong song. my poor friend got the blame as for some reason they said that the player doesn't do anything wrong. I also couldn't be seen by the school. I was supposed to be playing Waltzing Matilda but I played The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow from the musical Annie.

Well, I didn't do it, it was one of my friends, we were playing a song that had alot of swear words, there were a few other ppl there too, (we were singing along) right when the singer was going to swear, I pushed 'skip' she she was like f***! .........oops. heh heh, everyone thought it was so funny ;)

Hmm...

Well me and Kitty were walking along the road, and she kept telling every schoolchild that we passed that I was drunk and on some sort of drugs. So I yelled. "I aint drunk!", tripped over my own feet and fell off the pavement.

Not so much stupid as funny, but heyy.

In...year five, I think it was, we were playing volleyball in P.E. I had the beach ball, and tried to hit it over the net but instead it hit the girl standing in front of me straight on the nose.

And in science in year seven I had to light a bunsen burner, and instead I burnt my hands and set fire to the table. And then the teacher laughed at me.

xD

Hehe, once I was asked to go to the office to give the lady something, and when I came back I skipped around teh corner and our classroom was right there, I almost ended up kissing my crush at that time X.X He gave me this 'ZOMG Maybe I should moveforward cause I wanna kiss her, Nu, yes, no yes' Type of look, XD it wa steh funniest thing. I mean were were THIS close

| |

Him Me

XD

um most recent is in drama.

i was pulling a chair back from my mate then i couldnt move back anymore(there a low satge there about upto my calves)

but being silly billy i kept on trying(nothing stops me)

and ending up fallling on my butt onto the stage lol ppl said i cracked it.i nearly weed myslef from laffin ;)

oh another drama one.we have ahorrible drama teacher who everyone hates

hes evil and we were in the other drama room with no teacher and in the play i had to ring a door so i kept going ding dong the getting annoyed i said very loudly ''DIND DONG YOU LAZY BA*****!!''

then my mate sophie started giggling(i was by the door)and i turned rooond and then the teacher was right behind me and he just walked away after eviling me.

number two

in the drama room that lesson i was shoving a chair round and making go bumpy and suddenly the chair stops and me trying to make it move goes hurtling over the chair doing a forward roll landing on my bum again.

Well, I didn't do it, it was one of my friends, we were playing a song that had alot of swear words, there were a few other ppl there too, (we were singing along) right when the singer was going to swear, I pushed 'skip' she she was like f***! .........oops. heh heh, everyone thought it was so funny ;)
What song?

Ill name something stupid someone I know did.

In music, we are allowe don the computer. He played Shoes and said he knew all of the places it cursed, so he would turn down the volume so no one else heard it. Me and another friend decided iot wouldnt be bad so we went ahead and watched along. Halfway though, he turns the sound off (it cursed), then he puts it on full blast and the dude is screaming "*curse* YOU!" It was extremely loud. Me and my friend were like frozen in our spot for a few seconds because we were creeped out because it was so loud. Lucky for da kid who played it the teacher wasnt in da room.

One time, me, Meowbark and Rachelgotchi aaall changed our names, personal messages and display pictures to the same thing on MSN, and we became the Meowbark Trio. :00!!!1 I bet you already knew that though.

One time, when I was really little, I stuck a key in an outlet and got myself shocked. . XD

Another time, on MSN, me and Rachelgotchi switched places, and managed to trick a couple of our friends for at least an hour. XD

Uh there's more but haha whatever. <3 XD

And I'd say the stupidest thing I've ever done to get myself in trouble is cursing numerous times on the computer to where my mom could see x -x

Ahahaaaa, this is hilarious! It wasn't really my fault, but it's funny either way!

Me and two of my firends were at McDonald's. We were done our McFlurrys so we went in the playplace, and they had this thing that was like a touch screen with different games. I got first in one of the games, then I wanted to pue 'Allie House Rox' but my friend was messing with the buttons and I ended up entering 'Allie House' and my friend was all "Oooooooh! Allie married House!" Then we went to the dollar store and I started a sword/hockey puck fight xD

Uh...

After hitting my head hard on the lid of the ice machine, spilling the ice on the floor, trying to kick it into the drain and then replying "I am supid with a capital 'T'!"

My friend just looked at me funny. o.o;

I hit this lady with a birdy [the folded paper shot out from a rubber band that hurts like no other] in McDonald's once. Whoops. *whistles*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Another hilarious story from me.

Me and my friend were seeing how high we could kick, so I did this reaaally high kick, ended up kneeing myself in the nose, bringing my foot down on my other foot, then I tried to lift the other foot up without thinking, and fell flat on my butt. My friend started laughing, and while I tried getting up, I fell over again and did a side somersault.

:lol: i was a stupid kid when i was little!

one time at the age of 6 for some reson (i was probubly craving attention) i went to school and told every one i was a robot! :wacko: i walked and talked all robot like and my teacher had to yell at me 5 times to finally get me to admit i was human! :lol: i tottally regret it!

anouther time in second grade i took a sticky hand to school and said it was my pet snake!! :mellow:

I just remembered something I did!

In cookery class stools hook to the table and you are supposed to unhook them before sitting down. I forgot to unhook my stool. So when I pushed my stool backwards away from the table while I was sitting on it it fell over backwards and I went flying off it. the whole class was looking at me and all the girls were laughing and all the boys were like, "Oh my God, is she OK?" They were all staring at me. I stood up and told the class that I was fine. Then I took one step forward and tripped over the stool. It really hurt. =( But everyone was really nice about it.

The dumbest thing my brother has ever done was when he went on my skateboard and tried to fly off something with it and ended up twisting his ankle. The dumbest thing I ever did was make my pop explode at school in the cafetaria and it made a huge explosion. Sweet Kandi I also always break my freakin fingers from my skateboard and the slip and slide... :)

Lol. Another hilarious story from me.
Me and my friend were seeing how high we could kick, so I did this reaaally high kick, ended up kneeing myself in the nose,
Lmao. I Did the Same thing, Well, Except I ended up kneeing myself in the lip. So for the last day of school for grade 7, my lip was All Swolen, And Bleeding. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back