Dumbledore or Santa Claus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well today in Logic, our teacher (hes really funnny) he made us debate about which wizard was better. I dunno why. Hes random and we had this discussion today and yesterday. We had to be a "logical thinker" In the end Dumbledore won. It was 7 against 5 kids. Who do YOU think is the most powerful wizard of all time?

I don't know. People in my class say hes a wizard. I just think hes a fat elf whos had too many cookies.

Who says Santa isn't a wizard? O_______O

How do you think he gets the presents to you? By sending clones out, man xD

he also brings the miracle of the year: Presents :)

Cecib :p

Well, neither of them exist, but if they did, Santa could shoot ice beams out of his butt.

So Santa wins my vote.

--XD n00btastic

Dumbledore.

What did Santa do to deserve my praise? NOTHING.

His lies affected by childhood, and I will forever hold a grudge on this supposed jolly old fat man that delivered to me presents in, mysteriously, the same wrapping paper as presents from my parents the year before.

Santa fails at his non existant life.

Mr. Claus, because Dumbledore likes boys. If you don't believe me, google it.

@cuhh: Hey, the internet lies. Like if they said TamaPATCHI was dead. x3

Hm... Dumbledore is like, dead <-- SPOILER! [Highlight to read With Santa Claus, you get free presents you always wanted. =3 That depends, because if you're naughty you just get a bunch of coal, but I never had that. 8D

I dun know!! Pressure! =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back