During school...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayo chan

Reaction score
What do you guys do during school? I feel bad keeping it on pause the whole day... and is Pyonkotchi a good character?

Yes, Pyonkotchi is a fairly good character :wacko: . At school, you can do the pencil game. The last one that doesn't flash, is the one which contains the pencil. The other two boxes are poop, they don't do anything much :wub: .

//TamaPATCHI

Yes, Pyonkotchi is a fairly good character :blink: . At school, you can do the pencil game. The last one that doesn't flash, is the one which contains the pencil. The other two boxes are poop, they don't do anything much :blink: .
//TamaPATCHI
Also you can get different teachers like Ms. Flower and Mr. Canvas. When your tamagotchi has mail for school when their a teen press the A button and Mr. Turtle should switch to Ms. Flower.

Ms. Flower does Arts/Talent and Mr. Canvas does Kindness.

I keep it unpaused and in my pocket. I play with it while the teachers arent looking. :lol:

It depends on which grade your in. If your in like, 6th grade you can just feed ect. in your locker in between classes.

Then, after school you can play with it and everything else.

(That's what I do!) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back