Dust off that old tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flint26

Reaction score
Sometimes, I like pulling out my sister's digimon pet and her tamagotchi Generation (1, I think). It's so fun to re-live the past sometimes.

You may will get bored of your tamagotchi at one point, but after a while, pull it back out and have some more fun and memories~

Describe your experiences, such as this, about reliving the past~

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I can go abck to them again.

I just think they're a waste of time. :p

well tenniswinner if you think tamagotchis are a waste of time then why did you even join this site in the first plafe if you don't like tamagotchis????? before i used to love tamagotchis then i stopped playing with mine for months then i finally decided to put new batteries in them (the batteries were dead) and play with them again and i'm so glad i did because i love them even more and now i know a lot more information about them. :angry:

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :wacko: :rolleyes:

sry if i'm SPAMing. I just wanted to have an email notification of replies to this topic and i tried editing my previous post and i couldn't do it.

well tenniswinner if you think tamagotchis are a waste of time then why did you even join this site in the first plafe if you don't like tamagotchis????? before i used to love tamagotchis then i stopped playing with mine for months then i finally decided to put new batteries in them (the batteries were dead) and play with them again and i'm so glad i did because i love them even more and now i know a lot more information about them. :angry:  

well, first of all, she could have been really interested in tamas when she jioned.

and second, tamatalk is not just about tamas.

of course tamatalk is about tamas! TAMAtalk and look at all the topics about tamas and if it weren't for tamas, this website wouldn't exsit.

of course tamatalk is about tamas! TAMAtalk and look at all the topics about tamas and if it weren't for tamas, this website wouldn't exsit.
i didn't say its not about tamagotchi's, i'm not that stupid

i said not ALL of it is about tamas

read the post agian

I think i have forgotten about my tamagotchi v3,it died like 6 times in a week,but it has been like three months since i have taken care of my tama.

well tenniswinner if you think tamagotchis are a waste of time then why did you even join this site in the first plafe if you don't like tamagotchis?????  before i used to love tamagotchis then i stopped playing with mine for months then i finally decided to put new batteries in them (the batteries were dead) and play with them again and i'm so glad i did because i love them even more and now i know a lot more information about them.  :angry:  

ya thats what happened to me. my friends and i were obbsessed until the summer came by last year and our batteries were dead so i bought some new batteries a bam im addicted again. and soon after i bought a v3. boy am i glad i got out my old tamagotchi.

oh i'm so sorry i misread the post i thought you said tamatalk wasn't really about tamas. oops... he he sry

I don't think I can go abck to them again.I just think they're a waste of time. :lol:
Yeah...*crys* I luv tamas but not as much as i did before....Its sad but true. I still come here a ton and talk about them but im not taking care of any. Mabey today ill pick 1 up and start it up. Im tired of my giga pet anyway....

I had not played with my V3 in a long time so I started playing it again and I lost it!

You know, before I started loving tamas,I hated them. It`s true! day after day,i`d count how many I saw around my school. Then I got one for myself. I loved it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had not played with my V3 in a long time so I started playing it again and I lost it!
You know, before I started loving tamas,I hated them. It`s true! day after day,i`d count how many I saw around my school. Then I got one for myself. I loved it!
WoW! YoU HaTeD Them? :D oDD! I said i had 1 2 some1 i didnt so i had 2 go after school 2 get 1.I then luved them. Sad i dont now as much i did be4... :lol:

My brother recently gave me his old Tamagotchi Angel when he left for college. I'm really enjoying it!

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back