Dutch Tama lover has arrived

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

De_knapste

Reaction score
The Netherlands, but mostly I feel European.
www.chihuahuaonline.nl :lol:

I'm new and I'm from The Netherlands.

I absolutely love tama's an chihuahua's.

So if anyone is interested, lets talk!!!!!!!!! My tama connections are sleeping anyway beceause its 9:00 PM here in te Netherlands.

I now have a mametchi girl who's 7 years old and I've got a itchigotchi boy who is 3 years old. They really like each other and I hope they become lovers en produce a lot of babytama's.

Does anyone knowes if the european version of de tamagotchi connection is any different of te US version?

Greetzzzz Pauline

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pauline,

Welkom! I'm so glad to meet another dutch person over here! Ik hoop dat je een tijdje op Tamatalk blijft :).

year but us other doesnt understands when you are talking deutsch like when im talkin danish

ja men os andre ved ikke hvad i snakker om når i taler tysk ligesom i ikke ved hvad jeg snakker om når jeg taler dansk

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk!

You can find a great thread on the differences between the Connection (NA) and Connexion (UK) versions here.

www.chihuahuaonline.nl

Thank jou all for your kind reactons, now I know that I'm not the only Dutch member of Tama talk. I feel really welcome.

And thanks Faith for te link about the differences in European and Us tamagotchis. I will sertainly check it out.

Today was actually a glorious day, my 9 year old mametchi gave birth to a little baby boy. I wonder how things will go on now, its my first "home made" babygotchi.

Have any of you had "home made" babygotchi's? And what am I to expect? :)

Lots of kisses and greetzzz

Pauline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back