DX Aww.....not again! Not now!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
*sigh* I thought the cold season was over, but I guess not. I'm sick with a terrible cold that I caught on Saturday while out doing an easter egg hunt in the pircing cold. I can't breath through my nose (it's clogged in the morning), and my throat is sore. Not to mention, as the day progresses, my eyes turn red and they water, along with cough sessions and runny noses.

This is the worst time for me to catch a cold, because I have to do morning announcements and I want to sound half decent. And the school musical is coming up and I'M the lead singer. D:

Stupid cold...

*Tgd*

That sounds bad :(

:unsure: Maybe it's hayfever?... I have hayfever, and that's the sort of thing that happens... Ichy eyes, runny nose...

get well soon

That sounds more like allergies than a cold.

(P.S, you don't get a cold from being cold, you get one from germs.)

That sounds like so much fun. >>

I'm sorry you feel sick!

Get better soon!

Goodness! I think you have what I'm just getting over! I just had a cold where I had a sore throat and the sniffles. It's quite annoying, isn't it?

Anyway, for your sniffles, try some nasal spray. And for your sore throat, hard candy keeps your throat wet. And also, try gargling with saltwater to soothe it.

Get well soon and good luck at the musical!

~GG96~

That sounds more like allergies than a cold.
(P.S, you don't get a cold from being cold, you get one from germs.)
I don't have any allergies (that I'm aware of...). Except maybe subs, where everytime I eat them I get an itchy rash for days. And I know you don't get a cold from being cold, but I was with alot of other kids who was coughing everywhere and stuff.

:rolleyes: Thanks everybody for being so helpful and kind.

*Tgd*

well,I always feel like that.But not know!I am going to my friends to have a sheepover.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks, eh? :(

Well, you might as well work towards feeling better.

Gurgle salt water to ease your throat.

I'm sorry to hear that your musical is coming up so soon.

*In the worst of times!*

Get well soon, TGD!

-Rachel♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back