Dying my hair..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyonchit

Reaction score
I want to dye my hair a fun color.. you know.. for fun :( Not completely, but like highlights and maybe half of my hair. (Like the bottomish region)

My hair is brown-black right now. Any suggestions?

I want to dye my hair a fun color.. you know.. for fun :( Not completely, but like highlights and maybe half of my hair. (Like the bottomish region)
My hair is brown-black right now. Any suggestions?
If your hair is a super almost black kind of brown, I suggest the Loreal Red Chunking hit. Then you could put red chunky streaks in your hair. They work great for dark hair such as yours. I put that in my hair after a week of colouring my hair black. It looks great!

I have a lighter brown color, and my mom wouldn't let me do red and made me do blonde, which I greatly regret (it turned greenish whenever I swam xD). Atleast it grew out, and you can't see much of it anymore.

I suggest red also. It's a color that just goes with darker hair. But stick to kind of a darker red.. Otherwise you're head may be mistaken for a malformed chocolate covered cherry. xD

exactly wat i waz thinking!!! there's this 1 wash out (in like,24 washes) that has some really cool colors, it's in an orange shiny paper like stuff and a cartoon of a lady with the color. the brand might be, well, i forgot. but i die my hair ALL the time, so if u are wondering about an-e other things, just ask me...

Its your choice,your hair. :(

I just Died my hair a few weeks ago (first time i died it). it used to be Medium Brown with dark blonde streaks. Now its Red...Reddish Brown. It worked for me cause i have a natural reddish tint in my hair (especialy in the sunlight, its really red) ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I think purple would look good. Light purple would be better than dark purple, I think. Red is good, too. What about light blue?

-Matchy

I think that thin, layered honey-brown highlights would look great.

Go with a color that matches your look, and never do chunky highlights! :chohimetchi:

If you dye your hair a bright, non-natural colour then I would strongly reccomend checking your school dress-code to see if you are allowed to do this with your hair before you actually do it. =] =] You don't want to get in trouble.

Remember when you dye your hair make sure it doesn't clash with your complexion otherwise it wont look as good as it would if it did match your complexion.

I have naturally dark brown hair and when I get bored with it I usually do this fire engine red. the next time I'm dying my hair, I might do my whole head.

of course, without bleaching your hair first, it'll look like a darker shade of red, kind of like a really dark fuscia/red.

It looks great with black or brown hair.

go for the purple! if that's what you really want, you should go for it.

or, what would look really cool is if you did thin streaks of purple and red.

now that would be awesome.

to make it last the longest if you're choosing a temporary dye, leave it in your hair for longer than it says on the dye bottle or container. the colour will be more intense that way, too.

good luck, and make sure to wear rubber gloves so the dye doesn't get on your hands....it's really hard to get off if it does.

:]

~Spring

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that thin, layered honey-brown highlights would look great.Go with a color that matches your look, and never do chunky highlights! :huh:
[SIZE=7pt]That's what I would say. Pyonchit: Get blondish/honey colored tips or streaks, my friend has it and she looks really cute with it.[/SIZE]

You could have some pink or red highlights.

But notvery big highlights though :huh:

How about lighter brown streaks just slightly lighter than your hair (but still noticeable?) Like the color that people won't look at you and say, "Hey, that person dyed their hair!" The color people will look at you and say, "Wow, I don't know what's different, but today you look RADIANT!"

"If you dye your hair a bright, non-natural colour then I would strongly reccomend checking your school dress-code to see if you are allowed to do this with your hair before you actually do it. =] =] You don't want to get in trouble."

Well, for one, it's summer now XD

I'm pretty sure it's okay, since one of my friends got her hair dyed red, although if you look at it in the sun it's (a very lovely shade of) orchid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back