E-Bay scammers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_san

Reaction score
:) I really want to know what YOU think, And if they get a ticket, How much should they pay? :D

Ticket? like for speeding?

When sellers try to pass off something as something else, they will often get reported to ebay or will get negative feedback. So they get bad strikes on their reputation.

Well, That is what I ment by "ticket", I just wanted a fast way to put it.

I think they're just really annoying. Many adults fall for them hoping to see the happy, excited expressions on their childrens faces but instead their children say to them: "Uh mum/dad this is a fake tamagotchi..." I just think it's sad. :D

I think they're just really annoying. Many adults fall for them hoping to see the happy, excited expressions on their childrens faces but instead their children say to them: "Uh mum/dad this is a fake tamagotchi..." I just think it's sad. :)
I know, it really sucks. It happened to me when I was little. I was eight and I had a tamagotchi and I was all "Daddy, can I have another tamagotchi?" and he was all "Okay, sweetie." and he bought me a fake one. And, I showed my big sister and she said to dad, "Um, dad? The tamagotchi you got her (bumbumbum... her is not mah real naa-aaameee... dur.) is a fake. Did you get it on E-bay?" and then he told me that it was fake. I cried a bit.

:) I really want to know what YOU think, And if they get a ticket, How much should they pay? :wacko:
I actually think they should not get a penalty.

Half of the people selling 'Tamagotchis' on the internet don't even know if their product is legit or not; they dont know that its fake; since they don't have the Bandai logo or its a 'Tomogotchi' etc. When they first see this at their local... supply where they purchased it to buy from eBay, they're probably like "Oh ! Tamagotchi ! I can probably make tonnes of money by selling these ! "

I've bought 2 tamas on ebay and they where both fine. I did use the tamagotchi warnings to ask to make sure they where real.

As Mothra said if someone sells a fake tamagotchi etc they then get bad feedback then people wouldn't be sure if they wanted to buy from that seller because of low feedback. But whenever you buy off ebay theres always a risk but most of the sellers seem legit such as Jason and other sellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is wrong but to be fined? thats a bit much. as jappyx said...dont get too worked up! i do agree that they shouldnt though.

I got SCAMmed once. It said there were two Tamagotchi Plus V1's on sale. The picture was a real Tamagotchi Plus V1. I asked for permission and bidded. When I got it, it was some fake thing from Mexico! I was so mad. Yeah, they should get something.

I think they're just really annoying. Many adults fall for them hoping to see the happy, excited expressions on their childrens faces but instead their children say to them: "Uh mum/dad this is a fake tamagotchi..." I just think it's sad. :lol:
i agree.. it is sad... i feel bad for the parents like same what you said they are expecting happy expressions but there fake... yea i agree that is sad.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sellers that don't know if the products are fake, should do full research... So it all depends... I remember when I bought a starter deck of Yu Gi Oh cards, and it was fake... The seller had no idea, but gave me a refund... And that seller was so mad, cuz he ordered a full stock of the item...

I really don't think they should sell fake tamagotchis, but with most of them, no offence, but it's quite clear there fake.

I guess it all depends, if they claim there tamagotchis then thats wrong, but if they just say virtual pet, I don't see any harm in selling them.

I don't mind to be honest. It's kinda fun looking at a fake tama and its spazzed up growth pattern.

Besides, I only buy from england, and it's illegal to sell fake items/objects in the United Kingdom and Ierland.

I don't mind to be honest. It's kinda fun looking at a fake tama and its spazzed up growth pattern.Besides, I only buy from england, and it's illegal to sell fake items/objects in the United Kingdom and Ierland.
Cool,dad is from ireland!I hate scammers!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back