e-Tamago help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDDTrooper

Reaction score
When I try to go to e-Tamago, I type in the login password from my EnTama and I enter the site. When I click on a building, my Tama jumps away to it, and walks down a lane, just like it's supposed to. However, instead of then entering the building, it just appears half-way off of the screen? :rolleyes: I can't click on anything, it just sits there, peeking from the side of the screen. It does this every time I try to go to a building.

Can someone help me?

-DDDTrooper

Can anyone help me? I can't let my EnTama go to eTamago because of this problem/glitch... :)

-DDDTrooper

So the screen sorta freezes?

Well never happens to me. Maybe it's loading.

You may see three different problems, if you have a slow connection to the e-tamago server in Japan. When I am in North America I often see #1 and #2, and rarely #3. When I am in Japan, I rarely see #1, and almost never see #2 or #3.

#1. While you are navigating between pages, you may see a blinking picture of Mametchi driving a blue race car. This screen means "please wait a moment". Usually, after a moment, either the new page will finish loading, or one of the below two problems will occur.

#2. If your tamagotchi character gets "stuck" between locations within e-tamago, hit your browser's Refresh button (or the F5 key if you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer). This will take you back to the login password entry page. Re-enter the same login password, then immediately go to whichever location you got stuck going to before.

#3. When you are navigating between pages, your progress may halt at a picture of Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi stuck in space between Earth and the Tamagotchi home planet. This screen occurs when there is a load error. There are two buttons above the Earth. The red button means "retry". The blue button means "stop". If you press stop, you will be taken back to the first page (before the login screen).

You may see three different problems, if you have a slow connection to the e-tamago server in Japan. When I am in North America I often see #1 and #2, and rarely #3. When I am in Japan, I rarely see #1, and almost never see #2 or #3.
#1. While you are navigating between pages, you may see a blinking picture of Mametchi driving a blue race car. This screen means "please wait a moment". Usually, after a moment, either the new page will finish loading, or one of the below two problems will occur.

#2. If your tamagotchi character gets "stuck" between locations within e-tamago, hit your browser's Refresh button (or the F5 key if you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer). This will take you back to the login password entry page. Re-enter the same login password, then immediately go to whichever location you got stuck going to before.

#3. When you are navigating between pages, your progress may halt at a picture of Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi stuck in space between Earth and the Tamagotchi home planet. This screen occurs when there is a load error. There are two buttons above the Earth. The red button means "retry". The blue button means "stop". If you press stop, you will be taken back to the first page (before the login screen).
It seems to be #2; my Tama appears on the screen halfway (the rest of it's body is off-screen), and there is nothing to click on. But the music still plays and my Tama waddles back and forth. :blink:

Let me try the refresh thing...

EDIT: Nope, still didn't work. Man, I really wanted to try e-Tamago; it looks so cute and fun! ;)

-DDDTrooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually got it to work! It's very fickle; sometimes it works, others it doesn't. I was able to go into a few buildings and win some $G$. ;)

However, now my Logout password won't appear! :blink: It just shows this:

-DDDTrooper

I actually got it to work! It's very fickle; sometimes it works, others it doesn't. I was able to go into a few buildings and win some $G$. :kuribotchi:
However, now my Logout password won't appear! :ichigotchi: It just shows this:

-DDDTrooper
Oh, must be frozen though. Sorry.

I live in Australia and have the Please Wait a Moment signs heaps. Like almost every time. Never gotten stuck, but about half the time I get the "connection error" screen. Funny because when I was in Singapore I got the connection error screen about 20 times running (not exaggerating- not too much anyway).

Try getting a faster connection if you have a slow one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back