Early Bird or Night Owl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add on for my previous post lol: I can be an Early Birdie Bird if I need to, though, like if I'm going somewhere with my family or something but we have to leave early at like 3:00 AM, yeah I can wake up.

I used to be a night owl, staying up until 4 in the morning and waking up at around one in the afternoon... but then I realized I don't get much done lol and I have to start preparing myself to be an early riser so now I'm an early bird :) I'm not getting up at 4:30 am like I'm going to have to soon, but I get up at about 9:00 am which is considerably earlier than 1:00 pm lol!

Both! I usually sleep at around 11:30 - 12pm and get up at about 6:000am which can't be good for me but oh well lol :p

I'm definately a night owl, although on the couple days a year i do get to bed at a decent time (9 or 10) it feels really nice to wake up and have a full day ahead of you.

I generally go to sleep around 7-8 a.m. and get up by 3 p.m. I have always been up at night for at least the past 10 years, and I don't seem to be able to change it, so I go with it. It is a LOT harder to get out and go very many places before everything closes on this schedule, but it can't be helped right now.

I'd say I'm both. I usually go to bed at around 12:30am-2:00am and wake up at around 7:30am-8:00am. I go back to sleep if I don't have to go anywhere, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back