Early Spooklings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicstar99

Reaction score
Hey Tama fans.I'm starting a early halloween hatch which starts in a minute or so...It's gonna be for the color tamas ONLY!!!So anyway it's gonna last from when there born till everybodys tama has died.(not in the whole site just the hatch).But anyway ya so I need some joiners inorder to do this so ya BYE.Oh and by the way I'm joining with my hexagontchi.Anyway BYE again.

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!!!!

P.S-The amount of people that can join is 5.

P.P.S-This is not inappropriate it is safe and we don't spam in my hatch.

P.P.P.S-Youhave to star with a baby (preferably freshly hatched) not like a 7th generation tama.So ya it has to be a baby.

Hey tama fans okay so I'm starting the hatch and currently my hexagontchi is a healthy girl 5th gen. so I am gonna restart her now.Okay so I just restarted my tama it is currently an egg...it's a girl.Wah.Restart time!Again!Okay so I'm Restarting and it is now an egg...it's a girl again wah restart.Okay so I restarted..it is now an egg...it's agirl WAH restart again.Okay so I restarted and it's an egg...it's a girl restart.Okay so I restarted it;s an egg...i's a girl restart.It's an egg...okay it's a girl i'll keep it.okay bye now.

Hey!

Haven't been on in a while!

Well I am joining with a Tamagotchi color Pearly white.

Waiting and waiting!Well I am waiting I set the time and date. B-day is on Christmas!

Waiting

Waiting

And!

It's a boy!

It's user name is Max, Short for maximum.His name is also Max, short for...Well you know!

He is full and happy. He is hopping around with Jackenzie! My Jack-o-lantern! So cute!

Well I'll post later tomorrow, when I am at your house for Halloween! See you then!

Okay so for some strange reason my tama didn't change last night so...I guess I'll just post her stats.

Chloe's Stats-

Hunger-Full

Happy-Full

Letters-None

Money-$0

Tickets-0

Age-0

Weight-31

Generation-1st

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!

Lol i forgot to post.

Well meh baby was a kuribotchi, Mr.Upsidown acorn.

No he is a darlin little monkey! Kikitchi, Mr.Yellow-nanna or Max.

Here is our conversation from last night:

Max:papa!?

Me:Yes Max?

Max:Well we just got back from T-o-T'ing...Can I eat a Sweet potato and then some candy?

Me:Yes, But eat your all of your potato!

Max:Okay (~^.^~) -nom,nom...FART!-

Me:MAXIMUM!

Max:Heheh!

Well that was pretty much it.

Here are Mr.Yellow-nanna's stats!

Hunger:Full - Happiness:Half - $350 - 0 tickets - 2 years of age - 84 lbs. - 1st generation.

Happy Belated Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back