Easiest stage to....................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which stage is easiest for u?

• baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • toddler

• child

• teen

• audult

• older tamas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, it should be.

I think the adult because i went to the movies and left my tama(adult) UNPAUSED AND nothing WAS FULLY DOWN WHEN I WENT BACK TO HER! and SHE HAD A BABY TOO! The baby was sick tho.....

oops sorry 4 the caps. i didnt mean to.

she had a baby without you there? or was the baby there before?

adults dont get sick. thus, you can feed them endless snacks. theres no worry of what it evolves to. :D

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

Babies is one of the worst and hardest stages for me. The easist stage for me is a Adult, because their not hungry and sad that much.

Locky458

It's hard to say between the teen and the adult stage. The teen stage is where you really prepare for the adult stage, and you wanna take really good care despite the fact teens aren't too needy, which makes it pretty fun. The adult stage is nice, though, because you have to take so little care, and breeding is fun. The lack of care of the adult is really nice because I often play with tamas at school.

EDIT: Oops. I misread the topic; this isn't which is your favourite stage, but which is the easiest! In that case, it's definitely the adult stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer adults.

More games, more usable items, they don't expect more from you...

What else.

Hum.

Oh, and the characters are more interesting.

I like adult since it is easier to take care of. I just have to check on it a few times during the day during school. Unlike toddlers and teens. So yeah the adult is obviously the easiest for me.

I think the adult stage is the easiest to take care of... although, I have had my share of needy adults

I prefer adults.More games, more usable items, they don't expect more from you...

What else.

Hum.

Oh, and the characters are more interesting.
The one bad thing is you cant play with the ball anymore :) ;) unless you play header :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back