easter BUNNY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventurequest

Reaction score
on my tamagotchi...(v3) i was playing kingdom hearts 2 when it happened.... my tamagotchi was turned around staring at a bunny with an egg moving across the screen. :blink: :) all i know is that he came between 12 A.M. and 5 P.M. when i saw it for the first time i was thinking, What is that bouncing blob on my screen? then i saw a bunny pushing it......... ^_^ :D :unsure: :wacko: :huh:

*Removed a bad word*

Last edited by a moderator:
That is happening to me too. I think it's doing it every day until easter and I think the white blob is an egg.

well, yeah, that happens. different things happen depending waht time of year it is. that happended to me a lot of times. if it is winter time, then you might catch your tama building a snowman. it's sooo cute!!!

:)

Yeah that does happen. I think only when your an adult though because it doesn't happen to my teen. :) :furawatchi:

my tama has a baby girl and the baby saw it too! (and it happened to my teen)

Last edited by a moderator:
my freinds tama had something like that happen once. her tama was turned around but it was snowing and a snowman was there dancing!it must be 4 christmas and it was on her v2 tama!

ME TOO!!!!! also, check out the new places on tamatown!!! well, the bunny thing, on my v2's i once saw them playing TAG WITH TURKEYS!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :blink: :D :D crazy huh. that was around thanksgiving though

hamster's rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back