Easter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Easter bunny doesn't give me food i'll get my pen and note pad Santa gave me to write a formal complaint letter.

'Tis the day before easter today and we have no easter eggs or bunnies or anything! D:

I love those medium sized easter eggs which are hollow. I bite the top and then fill the rest with milk and drink the milk and refill it and then drink and then do the same till the chocolate melts 8D

This year I screwed over the whole idea of boiling and coloring the eggs.

Well, not really.

I'm coloring them, just in a way that makes my head spin x_x

Ukrainian Easter eggs, pysanka.

Hurr.

,April 11, 2009 11:58 am] This year I screwed over the whole idea of boiling and coloring the eggs.
Well, not really.

I'm coloring them, just in a way that makes my head spin x_x

Ukrainian Easter eggs, pysanka.

Hurr.
Woah. That looks really hard. .-.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mummeh says that i'm too old for the easter bunny and then I gots all sad. I wants the easter bunny to comes for me.
I SHALL COME FOR YOU INSTEAD! 8D

No, but really, people call me Easter on Easter day. I enjoy it. And I also enjoy eating chocolate, which is just another bonus of Easter.

Except. This year there is a downside. My Mum is making me wear a DRESS to Church for the occasion. Dx Don't worry, I'll think up a rebellion.

Becca - My mom was buying pierogies from these little old Ukranian ladies yesterday, and she got egg wraps with authentic Ukranian designs on them. We just slipped them on our hard boiled eggs and they were done. Haha, we cheated. xD

Ester - That's my favorite part of Easter. I picked out a pretty Easter dress and I insisted I wore it to school on Wednesday, and now I can't wait to wear it again. ;_;

'Tis Easter todayyyyy 8D.

Mum says I gotta have a hot cross bun for breakfast, but I'm begging for pancakes. Not a good thing to argue on Esther's day, but pancakes are awesomer.

I got a bouncy ball, a new book, Definitely, Maybe on DVD and a pre-paid card :)

I'm also going to a party at my Uncle's fiancee's place <3. They throw amazun parties, so that should be fun tomorrow :)

The Easter Bunny came! It wasn't the Esther Bunny which I wanted but he left chocolate so i'm all happy and blobish.

Ester - That's my favorite part of Easter. I picked out a pretty Easter dress and I insisted I wore it to school on Wednesday, and now I can't wait to wear it again. ;_;
Katie, you better have spelt my name wrong on purpose. xD

Dresses are fun to wear when they are nice. But the dress my Mum bought me is long, and triangular-looking, with these tissuey roses at the top. That dress is not fun. Maybe I'll take pictures, I don't know.

Of course that was on purpose, silly Esther! -shot-

Sorry. I can never spell birthday right either. I swear, it happens every time I make a birthday card by hand. I leave out either the "r", the "t", or the "h" on accident. x.o

Same kind of thing happened there.

You should definately take pictures of you and your dress. n_n (BTW, are you back from your trip yet, or haven't you left yet? xD)

Guhh... ..o:

I will... let my hopes reach the ceiling and search for Mario Kart in my Easter baskert... then... I'll rock out until it's time to go to my Grandma's house and eat my weight in fruit pizza (which is a LOT).

Happeh Easter guys~

OMG, I got the marshmallow bunnies covered in chocolate. -drool- I love those.

It's the evening here in he UK, and I've ate so much , I can hardly move! :D

I only got 3 Easter Eggs [i might some tomorrow even cause I never saw half my relatives today anyway... XD]

I had a big dinner, and lot of Pringles and all! I still have Easter Eggs and got £20! :D

I'm going shopping tomorrow but! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back