Easy Target?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{P}ink {P}earlz

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]WHAT!? Now, I'm the easy target to my "friends"? They got all mad at me last friday because I didn't say "HI" in the morning because MAYBE I was cranky!! ...And treated me like crap today and monday. And I CAN'T be mean to my friends. I just can't. They've been teasing me lately. Things like "you're face is ugly", "shut up", and horrible things like that. But I'm not really caring because they're just my "other" group of friends. I have many group of friends.. so I'm not alone. And I can't stand being with them.. I TRY to be nice but they end up teasing me.. and making me feel bad. UGGH! I HATE THEM RIGHT NOW. [/SIZE]

I'm in 7th grade and this is really inmature for them to do this to me.

Someone please help!

Smilies can't describe me right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]WHAT!? Now, I'm the easy target to my "friends"? They got all mad at me last friday because I didn't say "HI" in the morning because MAYBE I was cranky!! ...And treated me like crap today and monday. And I CAN'T be mean to my friends. I just can't. They've been teasing me lately. Things like "you're face is ugly", "shut up", and horrible things like that. But I'm not really caring because they're just my "other" group of friends. I have many group of friends.. so I'm not alone. And I can't stand being with them.. I TRY to be nice but they end up teasing me.. and making me feel bad. UGGH! I HATE THEM RIGHT NOW. [/SIZE]
Someone please help!

Smilies can't describe me now.
Well if they treat you like that then they're not your friends! You sound like you must be like popular or something. They probably are just wanting to be your friends because they want to be cool like you! By the way don't feel bad that you didn't say hi to them. It's just a supid word! it's like getting angry atsomeone because you spilt your milk. Just ignore them, and hey worse comes to worse just say" I don't want to be friends with bullys like you!"

Try telling them to stop. If that doesn't work tell a counciler or teacher what's wrong and how you feel about it. Tell them why you did NOT say hi. And if that all doesn't work.. Find the leader of the group and tell her to stop oor else you won't be her friend ANYMORE.

Well if they treat you like that then they're not your friends! You sound like you must be like popular or something. They probably are just wanting to be your friends because they want to be cool like you! By the way don't feel bad that you didn't say hi to them. It's just a supid word! it's like getting angry atsomeone because you spilt your milk. Just ignore them, and hey worse comes to worse just say" I don't want to be friends with bullys like you!"
Yeah, they're just jelous. Because they know I have many other friends but they just have some because they're MEAN, and I'm nice. Mean people don't get many friends. Thanks sparklegirl you really made me feel better. And I'll take your advice! ^-^

<3 Always,

{P}ink {P}earlz :unsure:

Try telling them to stop. If that doesn't work tell a counciler or teacher what's wrong and how you feel about it. Tell them why you did NOT say hi. And if that all doesn't work.. Find the leader of the group and tell her to stop oor else you won't be her friend ANYMORE.
Yeah, I'll take your advice too. I never really told them why I didn't say "Hi". So, yeah that'll work.

Thanks!

{P}ink {P}earlz :unsure:

But if it doesn't work, like everyone has said, tell your mum, a teacher or somebody you trust and care. Good luck.

But at the end of the day if they are still being unkind to you, just leave them. If they really are your pals they'll come back to you. :D

But if it doesn't work, like everyone has said, tell your mum, a teacher or somebody you trust and care. Good luck.But at the end of the day if they are still being unkind to you, just leave them. If they really are your pals they'll come back to you. :(
Yessss... Thankies.

-pp :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back