Easy Trainer Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishie

Reaction score
This is a nintendog trick. I call it , "getting easy trainer points" take no that this tip has been tested and does indeed work.

Grab your nintendo plug the charger in. choose the brush for your dog and when the brsh screen come up, do not touch anything. Leave it over night , ( thats why the charger is ther e), and then the next day your trainer points will have gone up by the hundreds.

But if you really love your nintendog, you wouldnt do this trick.

Thanks, and sorry. Is this better? Oh! and by the way, its skyblue nnot Aqua ..

Last edited by a moderator:
To Gotchi Girl 96 : Well, yes, i'll have to find a colour. I should be more sympathetic to those who have sensitive eyes.

To Crazyy*Tama: Thank you oh so very much =)

That trick is so cool I've been using it for a while now and I've gotten tons of points

BTW: The green text is really hard to read :lol:

This is a nintendog trick. I call it , "getting easy trainer points" take no that this tip has been tested and does indeed work. Grab your nintendo plug the charger in. choose the brush for your dog and when the brsh screen come up, do not touch anything. Leave it over night , ( thats why the charger is ther e), and then the next day your trainer points will have gone up by the hundreds.

But if you really love your nintendog, you wouldnt do this trick.
Havent any of you heard? If you plug in your DS and charge it t the same time it will destroy it if you leave it on for ages. Trust me, my friend had ago and it wasnt pretty. :lol:

-RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back