Easy Way To Get A Bill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bballcrazi

Reaction score
I got a Bill twice now and I finally know how to get one. Before your Tama turns into an adult, u have to get it's training bar full.And this only works on the even generations. It doesnt matter if ur tama is a boy or girl. as long as it has a full training bar and is on an even generation(generation 2,4,6,even 8)it will turn into bill. if u dont want a bill then dont get the training bar up all the way here are some ways to get the training bar full:

;) If your tama calls u with the attention thing and nothing looks wrong like there is no sick sign, its not growing etc. and it's happy or health bar isnt completey empty, then punish it

:furawatchi: if it is in a bad mood (its back is turned to u ,there is a small tiny cloud next to it's head) then praise it

:furawatchi: if u specifically wrapped a present (check by going to items, and go through the list seeing if anything is gift wrapped) and when u go to give someone that present, and ur tama gives it poop,(it will have an evil smirk on its face when it returns) then punish it immediatley

:furawatchi: if ur tama gives the other tama poop but u didnt specifacilly wrap a present, then this wont work

also Bill's favorite food is a Beef Bowl (u can find this in the store on your tamagotchi only) also it makes it's happy and hungry bar go up all the way

never ever feed bill grapes because thats his most disliked food and it will make all (both happy and hungry) bars go down.

HOPE I HELPED! :)

I got a Bill twice now and I finally know how to get one. Before your Tama turns into an adult, u have to get it's training bar full.And this only works on the even generations. It doesnt matter if ur tama is a boy or girl. as long as it has a full training bar and is on an even generation(generation 2,4,6,even 8)it will turn into bill. if u dont want a bill then dont get the training bar up all the way here are some ways to get the training bar full: 

;) If your tama calls u with the attention thing and nothing looks wrong like there is no sick sign, its not growing etc. and it's happy or health bar isnt completey empty, then punish it

:furawatchi: if it is in a bad mood (its back is turned to u ,there is a small tiny cloud next to it's head) then praise it

:furawatchi: if u specifically wrapped a present (check by going to items, and go through the list seeing if anything is gift wrapped) and when u go to give someone that present, and ur tama gives it poop,(it will have an evil smirk on its face when it returns) then punish it immediatley

:furawatchi: if ur tama gives the other tama poop but u didnt specifacilly wrap a present, then this wont work

also Bill's favorite food is a Beef Bowl (u can find this in the store on your tamagotchi only) also it makes it's happy and hungry bar go up all the way

never ever feed bill grapes because thats his most disliked food and it will make all (both happy and hungry) bars go down.

HOPE I HELPED! :)
Well, you could also get Mimitchi and ChoMametchi. Can you please be specific on how far to let hearts drop down, and well, specific care?

I really want to try but I cant becayse all the batteries have gone on my tamagotchi

Whats a bill?sorry i might sound werid its just thaT IT MY FIRST TIME HAVING A TAMA(V4)and I dont know that much about it! :wacko:

thats answered above, read the thread

and theres no bill on v4

One question.. What is a Bill?
Bill is a character that is supposed to look like Bill Clinton (one of the former U.S presidents) :furawatchi:

I always get a boy however much I reset it so I can never get an even number of (g) :)

I did once get 2 (g) whan i was a boy :D u can read about that in coments and rumers. put in the search at the bottom stan100 and click on but im a dad though.

from stan100

:blink: :huh: :p

[SIZE=21pt]eh that doesnt work mine is on an even generation and i had the traning bar ful and did all the thing it said there and i got a beetle dood[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back