Easy way to take care of your tamagotchi on the v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Sorry If their is already a topic on this

Ok Binary Posted something on a reply and he/she said (in a shorten way) "If you feed your toddlers to much snacks they get a tooth-ache, so when your tamagotchi is a baby feed it much snacks so when it grows up you can play all the games you want".

Binary

Here's his/her version

If you feed your Toddler too many snacks, it gets a tooth ache. However since Babies don't have teeth yet, you can feed them as many snacks as you want, and so their weight can easily get up to 99. I always raise my Baby's weight that high just before it turns into a Toddler, so I can play lots of games without having to feed snacks.
Locky458

Did it work? :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Wow! That is really neat! My birthday was yesterday and I got a Tamagotchi V4 and I will try that! Thanks! ^_^
happy birthday! and thanx everyone for the great tip!!!!!!! ^_^

I dont really like playing "Games" Im not sure......why im just not the one for them.But im sure others would like to try the trick ;) .

^_^

Emily

Sorry If their is already a topic on this
Ok Binary Posted something on a reply and he/she said (in a shorten way) "If you feed your toddlers to much snacks they get a tooth-ache, so when your tamagotchi is a baby feed it much snacks so when it grows up you can play all the games you want".

Binary

Here's his/her version

Locky458
I keep it low so it can turn into something good like an Ichigotchi,(which did change into that).

I keep it low so it can turn into something good like an Ichigotchi,(which did change into that).
On the V4 growth chart it says universal characters are obtained by low skill points, high weight and neglect. :p

If you don't like universal characters, don't try this tip. ;)

Thanks alot to Locky458 and binary, who wanted to spred their knowledge to other tama owners, and help them out. :eek:

i think adults DO get toothaches. =/

Umm... Will having an overweight baby mean that you will have a bad toddler?

(Over weight teen at evolution usually turns to something bad)

If you ask me toddlers are random. Although I don’t like that you can get a toddler randomly. There is no such thing as a bad toddler because their’s only four and you get them randomly.

Just lose all the weight and play all the games when your tamagotchi is a very fat toddler. However what I noticed is that when you try to keep your tamagotchi at a low weight it will be annoy because you have to constantly play games 1 by 1 instead of just by playing it all by one.

Example: The average teen minimum of weight is about 15, what you tried to keep it at 15 pounds and it’s hungry and want a meal, it will gain like 2 pounds and then you have to play a game or so again 1 by 1 to make it weight 15 pounds again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back