Easy way to tell when shop has restocked.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
Each time the matchmaker appears I reject her offer, but I notice right after she appeared the shop has restocked. This has happened 3 days in a row for me.

You're regecting a new generation, just to REFRESH YOUR SHOP!?

There are other ways to refresh your SHOP... :ichigotchi:

-Blaziken*V3

Note-I took off offensive and public shame bits. Please find nicer ways to express ideas. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey u can just turn ur time to 2:59(But wait one minute) and 6:59(But wait one minute) and the shop will restock

Hey u can just turn ur time to 2:59(But wait one minute) and 6:59(But wait one minute) and the shop will restock
I agree. I think it's more to do with the time rather than the matchmaker. It's coincidence that she appears at the same time that the shop keeper restocks.

Thats what I meant she appears at the same time the shop restocks, so thats how I knew!

Listen Blaziken, I can do whatever I want with my tamagotchi, I dont want a new generation so i'm going to reject her, thats my choice so dont tell me what to do.

Besides, my tama just evolved in Ojitchi, because he never got a partner. That's worth it to me. :)

Listen Blaziken, I can do whatever I want with my tamagotchi, I dont want a new generation so i'm going to reject her, thats my choice so dont tell me what to do.
Ummm, how can I listen when this is WORDS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back