Eating Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its depression, try to focus on something besides eating, spend some time on the computer, go outside, go to the YMCA/ Gym/ whatever with friends, drink more, only eat until you are satisfied, only eat portions, and if you feel the need to eat more and apples dont satisfy, drink something.

My problem with depression is I eat too little. I am losing weight by the day almost, but not unhealthily or anything. My mom has to like, force feed me -_- . I dont sleep much either.

Good luck,

Becca♥

Maybe your eating because your bored. If you really aren't hungry && feel the urge, go do something that won't make you want to eat. Go outside or something that keeps you away from food. TV is a big no, tho. It makes you borederer. xD

Thats the same thing that's been happening to me. Usually it's just that you've entered the almost teen years and you just pig out more. You do eat alot more when you get older, so it could be that. I also agree with qwerty123.

Maybe a growth spurt?

Hmm..probably not a growth spurt. Talk to your parents about what is happening, and they could take you to a doctor. It may be boredom, stress, or a lot of other things. :blink:

I overate a lot when I got bored, so all you need to do is find an activity to do. You could hang out with your friends, or even going on TamaTalk is fun to me! :eek:

omg i have the same problem except i look chubby. Exercising and eating healthier doesnt work for me! I eat all the time even when im not hungry! one second i will be holding a half full chip bag and the next minute it will practically be gone

I have that problem, though lately I have'nt been eating much at all.

Eat little things that you like that take a long time to eat. Like a lolly pop or some hard candy. It occupies your mouth for a while so you have less of a chance to eat.

It might be worms. Cause worms make you crave things. And when you eat to stop the craveing the worms will eat your food. So you get hungry. Because your not eating the food. The worms are. :D Or if your bored you'll eat. If your sad and crying you'll eat. If your stressed you'll eat. Trust me. I know about these things. My mom is a retired nurse and she knows about these things. So trust me. All this is true. Ask your doctor. And try to see if you have worms.

Hope i helped!! :D :D ;) ;)

You are bored.

Some people eat when they are bored... perhaps you should try to entertain or distract yourself.

I suggest chewing gum. ^-^

It works with me. ;3

When you feel like eating (But your not not hungry, like you said) ...BRUSH YOUR TEETH!! It makes all food (Well as far as I know) taste yucky!

Or, like Nyuu~ said, chewing gum works!! :wub:

I'm currently having an eating problem...Erm, well...

I JUST CAN'T STOP EATING. o_o Seriously. Even when I'm not hungry, I'm diving into the cookie jar and eating three cookies, then minutes later, I'll go back into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of chips. I eat when I'm not hungry, too. So I tried eating healthier foods when I got the urge to eat, but it never works! I tell myself, "Get an apple" but I can't help myself from grabbing pieces of chocolate instead.

I'm not gaining major pounds, but in the past few months I've gained almost 10. Although I LOOK skinny, I'm eating and eating and eating...I especially eat when I'm upset. I juess it eases the pain.

But daily and constantly I'll stuff my face. I can hardly go a few minutes with eating.

Like, for instance, my mom is cooking a whole meal JUST FOR ME, AND I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY! x.x

Please help. I don't know if it's hormones, eating because I'm upset, or whatever.

Pleaseeeee help. :lol:

TGD
I wouldn't worry about it. It should pass. ;)

I've been eating a lot recently too.

I was extremely under weight, but now I'm normal.

In the past year I've gained about 20 lbs. :wub:

So sometimes gaining weight is healthy.

When I'm upset... I dun eat. I can't do anything. I just go in my room & lay down in the dark, lisen to music.

D:

As Nyuu~ said, chewing gum works. Drinking water helps a lot too. Like, not just a sip. Try two glasses, and take a glass with you to the computer or the tv or whatever to sip on when you get the urge.

EDIT: I already replied to this topic?

In February?

OO;;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently having an eating problem...Erm, well...

I JUST CAN'T STOP EATING. o_o Seriously. Even when I'm not hungry, I'm diving into the cookie jar and eating three cookies, then minutes later, I'll go back into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of chips. I eat when I'm not hungry, too. So I tried eating healthier foods when I got the urge to eat, but it never works! I tell myself, "Get an apple" but I can't help myself from grabbing pieces of chocolate instead.

I'm not gaining major pounds, but in the past few months I've gained almost 10. Although I LOOK skinny, I'm eating and eating and eating...I especially eat when I'm upset. I juess it eases the pain.

But daily and constantly I'll stuff my face. I can hardly go a few minutes with eating.

Like, for instance, my mom is cooking a whole meal JUST FOR ME, AND I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY! x.x

Please help. I don't know if it's hormones, eating because I'm upset, or whatever.

Pleaseeeee help. :)

TGD
Well judgeing by your username you are a girl, It is probally hormones. The same thing happens to me when....uh....[SIZE=8pt]i have my period[/SIZE] If you feel depressed, I could be :mametchi: . If you own a female dog she might growl at you... Because, if it is hormones, to her you smell like a female in heat.... yeah, thats what my vet told me anyway... Try eating healther foods, like Bananas! they fill you up quikly.

I had the same thing, I would go from not eating, at all, nothing, to eating everything. Maybe you should try changing your eating habits?

I went vegetarian during one of my 'I won't eat anything' phases, now I clear my plate, eating all healthy foods and lots of salads, while still feeling full. I don't know if that would work for you, but it really did help me, I haven't not finished something for six months, as long as I have been a vegetarian.

If that doesn't work, maybe it's your hormones kicking in? I do eat a lot when I get stressed, snappy and all together irritable because of my lovely hormones, and I tend to eat a lot, like ice cream. Have your Mum hide all of the sweet stuff and only put out the healthy things, or you could try going for both with those silly yogurts with M 'n M's in it? But be sure to eat the yogurt too :]

Hope I helped some, ;) ~

Lot's of Smiles :]~~

Tara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back