Ed, Edd and Eddy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whos your fave character on Ed, Edd and Eddy?

• Ed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edd

• Eddy

• Nazz

• Jonny 2x4

• Plank

• Rolf

• Kevin

• Sarah

• Jimmy

• None of these (please post)

• What's Ed, Edd and Eddy?

• Bananas are yummy with peanutbutter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted bananas are good with peanut butter, 'cause they are. And about the show, we don't have cable TV so I can't watch TV, except DVDs, but my thoughs on the show is that it's kinda pointless and I wouldn't watch it anyway, but thats just my opinion, no offence. :rolleyes: .

That show rocks!! I love all of them Especially Double Dee. Sunday is the best day edder :rolleyes: the last episode. I love Jimmy but he seems like a girl because once Sarah was like NO BOYS ALLOWED!! She was speaking to the Ed's but clearly Jimmy was with her. Rolf speaks in 3rd person which is sorta crazy for me. Nazz is funny she is so slloow. Johnny is funny and rocks they always make fun of his head. Plank rocks!! Have you see that video 'My Best Friend Plank'? Eddy is the best I love when he says Mono-Brow and calls Double Dee Sock head. Eddy nickname is NO NECK. Kevin is cool. I like when he says DORKS! Ugh, the Kankers is the best I love May Kanker she is sooo funny, I love how she talks. I like how Ed, Edd, N' is when their at school, ever noticed they never showed any parents, or when they did they was silhouette..

I WONDER WHAT'S UNDER DOUBLE DEE'S HAT,....

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that show man!!! Too bad there's only 1 more new episode and then i think they are going to do reruns! I love Edd!! He always proves ed and eddy wrong! Eddy is funny to! Ed is sooooooo funny and weird!! I saw the episode when he tried to become a sumo wrestler with jimmy! :rolleyes:

I love it! I watch it whenever I can (HA! Its on comcast!) The 5th season is coming to and end, but the 6th season is coming WITH THE 90 MOVIE!

I don't like it, but it's on right now and there's nothing better to watch x.x

Apparently Cartoon Network is going to have a 30 hour marathon sometime this month. Not too thrilled about that. CN is the main channel I watch.

That's like my childhoood show. It totally messed up though.

OMG i havent seen ed edd and eddy scince like kindergarden
Whoa.. same here!

It's immature. For my age, at least.

No offence to anyone who likes the show, but...

I've grown up!

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate it.

But I used to watch it and I like Nazz the best.

But like **UrItChI** said, I've grown out of it!

Matchy ;)

No offense but I hate that show. It's really stupid.
me too its sooooooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it will make u stupid by watching it (im kidding well its my prediction!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back