Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok will do. ya see, i can grant your wish to be stalked as i am the one and only origional elmo.
YIIIPESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN AFTER ME ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????

WHAT???????????????????????? WHY HAVEN'T I ARRESTED YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????
Because I'm very skilled at escaping, I'm so swift you cannot catch a glimpse of my shadow flying past. My nickname is The Girl Gozarutchi. = :ichigotchi:

Gee, this post would be fun to edit. The person below is sooooo lucky! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I'm very poor and suckish at escaping, I'm so bad at it you could catch full sight of me slowly walking past like a little old lady with a cane when i attempt to fly past you. My nickname is Grandma.
NAAAAAAANNNNAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU'D DIED OF A FAILED HIP-REPLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

my nikname is boy gozarutchi pm me if you playd mario cart ds and will ok? :p :) ;) B) :) B) :) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
OOHH! Is this one of those random thingies? All rightie..,.... UUUHHUUHHUUHHGGGGGHHHHH i hate these!
elmos =)

eomos =/

pomos =|

pomps =(

poops xD

Some of these make absoloute sense. So what now?!
PUZZLES?! I love puzzles! Yay! I rule at them!

People?! I hate people! Yay! I rule them all! Take over the world!!!!!!!
*Minacle Laugh*
If you love people so much then why do you want to take over? ANd whats with that stupid minacle laugh? it sounds like a cat being hit by 5 semi trucks. :D

no.world:yes!

ive gone completely insane!

world:eek!

now flying ninja monkeys can rule!

world:yikes!

me:eek:i who blew up my account?
[SIZE=8pt] I blew up your account because I like watching all the pretty colours![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back