Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooo~o toilets are not good T_T
great game, i like playin it. im tryin to think of sumthin else to say the next person can change it... well, my brain is too small to think of anything interesting... cya xxx

flora :wub:

horrible game, i hate playin it. I cant think of sumthin else to say so the next person can change it... well, my brain is too microscopic to think of anything at all... cya xxxflora :(
this is so fun i love candy do you? -trista --

^

*swallow* TAMAGOTCHI CHEATER! *recorded (yeh really)*
-DG
Depression is not something you can just "snap out of." It's caused by an imbalance of brain chemicals, along with other factors. Like any serious medical condition, depression needs to be treated.

Depression is something you can just "snap out of." It's caused by an imbalance of brain chemicals, along with other factors. Like any serious medical condition, depression loves to be treated badly.
I love my V1 and V4. They rock!

I pray with my V2 and V3. They're priesters!
this game is quite kl... ive only got 1 tama but maybe ill buy anotha 1 sumtime yay! lol (laugh out loud, not little old lady)

this game is quite stupid... i've only got 100 tamas but maybe i'll buy anotha 1 sumtime yay! lol (little old lady, not laugh out loud)
Why did you say 'little old lady'?

You FART STEALER! YOU STOLE MY FART FROM THE KAWAII ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! *opens mouth* It's like, so cooooooool! I go there every day and I get Fs from EVERYTHING! Isn't that COOL?
I didn't steal your fart. And you know, florafrilla, I know it's laugh out loud not little old lady. :|

-DG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back