Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? pizza?? I see a pizza. I cant see a cauliflower though... oreho knows?? I can't be bum enogh...
o.o... yeah, I think im going over here..ver,very far away from here, beacuse um, I need to go over there, and do something important...yeah..*Runs*

o.o... yeah, I think im going jogging..la, la, la from ME, beacuse I need to go jogging, and do something like fly around screaming pizza...yeah..*Runs*
I don't understand it. I should recommend buying these pills because I have no reason. Good day!

*walks to the table* hi *eats 1000 baked beans* *does 10 huge toots\farts* *eats 700000 more baked beans* *does 50 toots\farts as loud that the whole house can hear it*
wow, that was very loud *plugs nose* I'm ready to hear more

*goes to table with weed* *bbbbb tries to get rid of it* fine I'll bring beans and stink up the house *bbbbb says "ok, but don't make it TOO stinky, but I hope they are loud again"* ok *brings beans* *eats 900000000 beans* ok, this will be loud because they are coming so fast *sits on the bench with bbbbb* *does a 5 minute and VERY loud toot\fart*
WOW!!!!!!!! :( That is the biggest toot\fart I had ever heard and I want to hear more, THAT WAS HUGE!!!!!! Great work!!! :(

*plugs nose* yes I want to hear lots of toots\farts I hope they are as load as what tamakiddy did to you
ok *eats 90000000000000000000000000000000000 baked beans* *does 50 10 minute long toots\fart *dog gal says "WOW!!!!!!!! :) lol they were soo load!!!! you even scared my dog!!!!!"*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back