Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM A CHEESE COLLECTOR! I COLLECT ALL TYPES OF CHEESE! YELLOW CHEESE, BLUE CHEESE, BROWN CHEESE, AND EVEN SOMETIMES GREEN CHEESE BECAUSE ITS SOOOOO GOOD!
o.o' Woah. That obsession has gone WAY to far.

Eh I am crazy a lot of the time.
I SUPPOSE YOU HATE THE FACT THAT I CAN EAT TREES?
Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well...

Paris hilton is the best person in the world, i look up to her! i buy her brand name perfume and stuff and shes better than everyone!

shes inspired me to get botox shots , plastic surgery , and unnatural tans!

all hail paris hilton!
What...The.....

OMG SHE'S HYPNOTIZED YOU! ( that will be the future...)

Warning: never look up to paris...shes a evil robot radioactive lobster thingy from space planning to take over the earth...

Last edited by a moderator:
What...The.....OMG I LOVE HER TOO!!!! ( she's so cool!!!!!!! )

Warning: always look up to paris...shes the best singer in he world and every girl should look up to her, shes the kind of person that every girl should be exactly like....
OMG Paris Hilton? Out of all the people you could look up to, you chose Paris Hilton... tsk tsk tsk, nobody should look up to her :(

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back