Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.That is odd ;D

By the way, who wants muffins?
Cool!What flavor is it?

To Shailene_Woodley_Fan:Hey, what you said in page 270 hurted my feelings EVEN more!I was even being serious.I never fell of a tree, and I do not even climb trees, so it never happened to me.And I never failed an exam.Please say sorry.....please..... :D

Look at me!I stole her cookies! *pleased look on face*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ok......

P.S. Selia, the world isnt always perfect and nice. GET OVER IT! this game is called Edit, where you say funny stuff and pretend stuff!

*sighs and starts whining and crying* I MISS MY BOYFRIEND, MR.TOILET! HE WAS SUCH A GOOD KISSER! *crys even more* ITS SO HARD WHEN THEY LEAVE YOU! ITS ALSO VERY HARD WHEN YOU HAVE TO SEE THEM EVERY SINGLE SLOW STINKIN' DAY! *crys* I MISS HIM! TEACHER! STUDENTS! PPL! I MISS MR.TOILET! HE WAS MY ONE AND ONLY BOYFRIEND! AND I WONT BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER BOYFRIEND WITHOUT MR.TOILET! FIRST WAS BARNEY, THEN CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG, THE ELMO, THEN COOKIE MONSTER, THEN BIG BIRD, THEN EVERY SINGLE PBS CHARACTER! NOW ITS MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE! MR.TOILET! MR.TOILET! MR.TOILET I MISS YOU SO BADLY! PLEASE COME BACK!
you need therepy......badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back