Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ehmagawd! SHUT UP! Your not hot, and i'm definitly not. I'm so fugly-ugly! UGH!! And, my BF, Mr.Flushers (my toilet) broke up with me!! He flushed my true love, my poop, down the drain. She I got a hammer and hit him, and he broke to pieces.
I'm writing in white.

[SIZE=21pt] BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB[/SIZE]

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh .
Can ppl plz spam the boards like this!

NBDUISLAVDFJIAOVBJFSDIOAVBJCSKLNBDJSKLAGBDSJKALVBJCKLBVJFLDKZVB

gfdsnjkpvnfdajklgnklagnkfxlzgnfjksagnfjdkpagnfjkdagnckxlznvdfk;lagnks;algnds

NBFNFNFMFMDMDKOSZPNVRAWKO FNWEJI oNTUWIOAHGBRJAE BGRIEA GREA

nuigorean BJIOFJEWAK b stwa>>Gramn iogres;:gdsa bhueio br3ewa ra;aga
UGH! PPL PLZ STOP SPAMMING!!

AND, IF YOU WANNA MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SPAMMED, BUT 4 LINES OR LESS. NOT 100!

Last edited by a moderator:
STOP SPAMMING! >_> sticky sweet thats like the third time you've spammed like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
And why did she send me a message asking me to be friends?I said yes and she said she was joking.Oh sure,she super nice.*Rolls eyes*
Jenny, you have to learn to take a joke. Just because someone tricks you it doesnt automatically make him/her a horrible person. If you're angry then PM them and tell them to say sorry. But it's NOT nice to hate someone when you don't even know them. Inside the could be real nice but you won't know.

Please continue.

Argh nooo :D

The power of font. gskngvfudioabndsfjiaovsdfkaldfjozbvfsjozNJKOGFDSGNDFJIOSnjiogfdnsjklbnfdsjklgnfdjklsgnfdjls[][][][()()'gfdmskl'vbfndk?:!!fdsnabjil grjek;a?fdsaji bgrjea!v
See? I said, "gskngvfudioabndsfjiaovsdfkaldfjozbvfsjozNJKOGFDSGNDFJIOSnjiogfdnsjklbnfdsjklgnfdjklsgnfdjls[][][][()()'gfdmskl'vbfndk?:!!fdsnabjil grjek;a?fdsaji bgrjea!v"
???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back