Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the medieval times episode was cool!
I remember that! The part that the prophecy said that they should be kicked out was funny!

I remember that! The part that the prophecy said that they should be eaten by piranhas was heartbreaking!
I don't remember that part...but it sounds heartbreaking!

HEY EVERYONE FORGET CBEEBIES THE RUBBERDUBBERS IS WHERE ITS ALL AT!!
Oh dear.

Twinkle twinkle patrick star, I made myself a sandwitch; my mommy made the bread; it tastes like BEANS and Bacon, and smells like its already dead! I have a head, it ends in a point; POINTY POINTY POINTY POINTY POINT POINT!!! Pee-uw whats that horrible smell...

PATRICK SONG 8D

Oh! the patrick song is lame! I hate the patrick song! Mater of fact- Spongebob is terrible, period! Might as well sign the fun song! Cause the only good part of spongebob is plankton because he distorys spongebob!F is for fire!! That burns down the whole town! U is for uranium! BOMBS! N is for no survivors!

Now THATS how you dish spongebob!
YOUR A MEINIE! I like spongbob. (or as in one episode, he's called "SpringBoob SquirePants" by the TV. That was funny) And I like these funn songs better:

F is for friends who do stuff together. U is for u and me! N is for N-ewhere, anytime at all (down here in the deep blue sea~)

and this one:

F is for frollicing, through all the flowers, U is for Ukulele, N is for Nose, lick and share some sand licking here with you best buddy!

Omg ur rite! I like pat. (or as in one episode, he's called "The superStar Pat EXTREME" by his mother. That was funny)
BUT I LIKES KURO BETTER!!
Omg stay back!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHH!!!! *scream and run around in circles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back