Edward Scissorhands

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducky23

Reaction score
What do you think of the movie Edward Scissorhands?

Me loved it! It's my second favorite movie!

It's so sad. Everytime it shows Edward I go "aawwwww"

But I was traumatized in the back room scene.

Edward probably was too xD

I need to show it to my friend, so sad. But I loved it.

What do you think of it?

RANDOM QUOTE FOR IT

"Then (insert the lady's name here) showed me to the back room where she took off all her clothes."

----Edward

I know she is so :py

lol except the dad. He's all "It's great you learn those things. You can take it straight to the bank." cuz he wasn't paying attention lol. I was cracking up.

Edward was all "The bank?"

I watched it in music class. It's so cute. My Mum said it was just weird. She hated it. I was like, ";_; How could you...?"

Johnny Depp was a great actor. He's always playing a weirdo. ;P

I could tell most of my class loved it, because at the end of each class when the movie was unfinished, they were like, "Nooooo! D: Put it back!"

I'd love to watch it again. :3

That's such a great movie. ^^ I've only seen it once, about a year ago, but I really loved it. It was really sad at the end though. ;_;

I

watched part of it last night but I didn't get to see the waterbed scene. I might today maybe or something.

EDIT: I watched almost all of it. It's still playing in the living room. I stopped watching at one point. It's so sad! I want to cry right now. It's the very end and it makes me want to cry so badly now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a nice story for sure!

Johnny Dep plays the part perfectly!

I also really like it because the legendary Vincent Price is in it. He was a class act all the way. :)

That's got to be one of my favourite movies. Along with The Breakfast Club.

Everyone tells me I have weird taste xDD

When I was about 5 I said I wanted to marry Edward.

Latest posts

Back