EEEEEEEP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
ZOMG I AM SO HAPPEH!!!!!!!!!! Ok so me, my sis, two of my friends, my bro and my mom went to Napa today to go get some mouse supplies and a printer today. So we first went to PetCo to get the mouse stuff and the cat room was open. We all got to hold and pet some kitties. So I held this male black cat with a puffy tail (reminds me of a ferret) and his name was Howy (how-wee) all of us (except my bro) held him. We absoLUTELY fell in love with him. MY MOM ADOPTED HIM!!!!!!!!!!! My mom actually adopted him!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE ISNT GETTING ANY OTHER PETS UNTIL AFTER MY MICE!!!!!!!!!!!

So now Howy is staying in my sister's room cuz our other cat doesn't go in there and because well it's the best room for him. My dad wasn't too happy but YAY!!!!!!!

Howy rox. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo super cute. I'll post a pic of him (maybe) later.

I know how you feel too! My mom was like "NO PETZ D:<" And we went into a pet shop and fell in love with a brown persian kitten and adopted him :3

He's one year and 3 months now <3

Piccy of Twinkle x3

I know how you feel too! My mom was like "NO PETZ D:<" And we went into a pet shop and fell in love with a brown persian kitten and adopted him :3
He's one year and 3 months now <3

Piccy of Twinkle x3
Omg! Twinkle is sooo sweet.

We got a black cat with amazing green eyes, called Coco. Her fur is actually a very deep brown, but it's so brown it looks black! We got her yesterday.

She hasn't sat on anyones lap or let anyone stroke her for a while, and guess what! She jumped up on my lap and let me stroke her for a bit. Then she got down again. She's lying on her little blankie now, looking at me. Hold on, lemme go stroke her...

Back. She loves me! I love her!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

thats GOOD.

i hav 2 cats!! i luv them. i also have a hamster, a fish, and a turtle. I HAV LOTS OF PETS! :)

okkk so pls take good care of ur new cat. im sure u will. it will live a long and helthy life cuz of u! yay!

jessy1996 your cat is so cute .

Wine_Deer hope we get to se a pic of howy

Ok i'll have to update my family's website and i'll have a pic of the cutie pie.

I think my other kitty, Kitty (XD), is sad or mad at us. She saw me with Howy and was SO sad looking. They got to meet and didn't like each other. But I think the'll get used to each other. I love both of dem :) . Howy's birthday is the fourth of July. He'll be one year old on dat day. Freakishly, that was the birthday of my friend's cat (deceased i think) who looked and sounded exactly like Howy. Plus that is ALSO the b-day of my friends dog named Molly.

I'll keep ya updated on that cutie.

Ok found a pic. It isn't a pic of Howy BUT it looks like him. Here it is:

Howy

Ok but his ears are whispier, he doesn't have the white on his chest, there's a little white behind his whispy ears.

Awsome! i have a black and white male cat, and how they can make your life so much better! by the way have you named him yet?

Have a great tama-talking day! :D

I know your excitment!! (sp?)

My cat ran away.. =( but... when my mom picked me up from school, I said, "Mom, Could we go to the RSPCA?" And she said she might have got a kitten!!!!!!!!!!! When we got home we saw the kitten sleeping on the couch! She was sooo cute! (and still is XD)

We had a cat but... we had to give him away because he was a bad kittie. Besides my stupid baby sisters are afraid of cats... and they are 4! 4 I tell you. Now we have fish. They're awesome pets because they chase your fingers! ^,^

Regards,

TC1200

Last edited by a moderator:
I have A cat and she is 14 years old.Her name's Calico.Then we moved to this house and A yobbo girl up the street kicked a pregnant cat out.She came to our's to have her 2 kittens, and they've lived with us ever since.Weve since moved.The Mum's name is Puku, Maori(that's my native language) for stomach.The kittens are called Tiger and Patch.Patch has 3 legs though because a rottweiler came and broke he leg and we had to have it amputated.Calico has stomach cancer and Puku had the top of her tail cut off in a door or something by that horrid girl up the street.Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back