eeeeevil family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her parents were always torturing her. She became sad and ran away from home...

A magical Jigglypuff appeared and turned her into a Memetchi to keep her parents from finding out where she is and gave her food.

But the problem was, the :eek: who turned in to a Memetchi (Cindy) was completely ignored by her parents because they thought she was a random stalker. So the next day, Cindy went into the forest where she met the Jigglypuff and asked it...

:huh: could you erase my mind so I will not remember having bad parents at all so jigglypuff erased her mind

"Ok, I shall grant your wish!" the Jigglypuff said. But before she granted it, she got distracted and it went totally wrong! Cindy's memory was COMPLETELY erased...

Wa wa where am I *looks at picture of family together*. Who are these people.*Father comes up to her room with belt* Wait who are you and are you gonna gonna hit me with that belt?*Father nods head* Oh no some one get me out of here!!!

She found out Kirby (that little pink ball) protecded her from her father. Then Jigglypuff came and recovered almost all of her memory. (the only thing that Cindy did not recover was having mean parents.

a beautiful pikachu app3eared and rescued her. :) :) :) :) later she met a :lol: and they fell in love w/ eachother.

Yelled at them "You can never get married! ever!"

Then she pushed the Violetchi and Sam left her.Violetchi screamed "Come back!" but Sam kep on running...

ANYWAY

Memitchi's mother grabbed her wrist to keep her from running after her love. But she bit her hand hard and drew blood. With a yelp, the mean mom let go and began to nurse her wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back