eeeew

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no but i did in the cafiteria.I got sick in the morning but was fine to go to school and i got off the bus early for breakfast and i puke eating my breakfast pizza.EWW.But hey i got dounghts and hot cocoa beacause i didn't puke the rest of the day.

~KK

Yeah.. X_X

But it was in grade 1.

Well, when I first woke up, I knew that I was'nt feeling too well.

But I thought that my mom would get mad if I told her.

So I went to the breakfast table and ate this huge bowl of Trix, despite my feeling sick.

When we got to school, there was total silence while we were finishing our math sheets and eatig snack.

Obviosly I could'nt handle it, because I puked all over my desk, and everyone turned to stare.

The Supply teacher freaked out, and I was sent home in a pukey sweater, and yes. Later, I threw up- again.

That was the worst stomach bug ever!

No but when I was in 3rd grade this guy threw up in the trash can. Ew.

Yeah. In preschool. I threw up on my jeans. x.x And then I got sent home. Then I never went back to preschool, I was home schooled.

in third grade I puked in the sink and on my hand. the other girls were grossed out, but i wasn't.

qwerty roz ur soz!!!! :lol:

Yeah.. X_XBut it was in grade 1.

Well, when I first woke up, I knew that I was'nt feeling too well.

But I thought that my mom would get mad if I told her.

So I went to the breakfast table and ate this huge bowl of Trix, despite my feeling sick.

When we got to school, there was total silence while we were finishing our math sheets and eatig snack.

Obviosly I could'nt handle it, because I puked all over my desk, and everyone turned to stare.

The Supply teacher freaked out, and I was sent home in a pukey sweater, and yes. Later, I threw up- again.

That was the worst stomach bug ever!
would you like to hear something worse?I was sick on my b-day and on christmas day with the stomach flu.I couldn't go to school for 4 days because i was so sick.But that was around my b-day.Christmas i got it from my cuzzies.That is worse.

~KK

nope, Ive only thrown up once in my life o.o'
//-lWeRide
:D Seriouisly?

You are so darn lucky!

I throw up so much.

Probably 20 times in my life, for all I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
would you like to hear something worse?I was sick on my b-day and on christmas day with the stomach flu.I couldn't go to school for 4 days because i was so sick.But that was around my b-day.Christmas i got it from my cuzzies.That is worse.

~KK
You think out of school for four days is bad? Try two weeks.

I remember throwing up in preschool...

I've never thrown up -in class- but I have thrown up in a trashcan outside.
Sorry to hear that! Its really iritating when somebody throws up and they go "EWW" I mean give me a break, like how would you feel if you threw up and about 16-20 people were saying EWWWW at you.

//-lWeRide

Not in class but I went to Mexico when I was 3, and I drank Mexican Milk and I throwed up on my shirt. 0.0

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I have never puked in class. I almost puked at school once. I ate a hamburger for lunch that day and went to the bathroom and almost puked. What was wierd was when I was sent home, I instantly felt better. 0.9

C~M

Sorry to hear that! Its really iritating when somebody throws up and they go "EWW" I mean give me a break, like how would you feel if you threw up and about 16-20 people were saying EWWWW at you.
//-lWeRide
Yeah i mean everyone throws up atleast 1ce in there life dudes and dutettes

~KK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back