EEK! my sisters tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
I was watching tv with my sister and then beeeeeeep! her tama resetted! she pressed download and a few minutes later beeeeeeeeeep! it resetted again! she pressed download again. nothing nearby it was pointy so it didn't push the reset button. any clue why this happened? magnatisim? static electricity? what happened!?!?

EDIT: my sis just told me that once when I was at school her tama was going crazy! when it wanted somthing she couldn't get the buttons to work. then a while later it worked again. maybe this had somthing to do with what happened?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect either the problem is either battery related (it's getting low and needs to be replaced, or is making a poor connection,) or she got it wet and there's still water inside it.

P.S. it's easy to get water inside it. You don't have to drop it in the sink or put it through the laundry. Just handling it with wet hands can do it.

I suspect either the problem is either battery related (it's getting low and needs to be replaced, or is making a poor connection,) or she got it wet and there's still water inside it.
P.S. it's easy to get water inside it. You don't have to drop it in the sink or put it through the laundry. Just handling it with wet hands can do it.
Binary is right,Or it might be a glitch.Or like binary said it could be the

battery or if you had it next to magnetic things.

its the battery i guarantee u guys that! :) .the same happened to me.i changed the battery and it fixed everything!

get a battery and the problem is solved :)

It could have been your T.V's infared (the nice red thing on top.... ) Well ya... Sometimes weird things happen to my 3 but, I just download my tama back and that does the trick. (mine anyway...) Usually it just means its too close to the T.V when your changing channels... But we may never know. Mine is kinda weird too... It's only because it's talking to my T.V.

In-fa-red is awesome. It's in the remote and the TV....Very Rare times, it will effect it.

All it needs is a new battery. Or you have a ghost.

:0

Another possibility is that she dropped it very hard and the internal working parts were damaged either directly or from shock.

its the battery i guarantee u guys that! :D .the same happened to me.i changed the battery and it fixed everything!get a battery and the problem is solved :(
you dont need to change the battery i have heard this problem many times before the battery might not have been put in properly try taking it out then putting in again also make sure it is the right size ( 2032 ) smaller batteries can slide around and mess up your tama.

If non of the above works then the battery might be low.

well i have had the same roblem with my white v4 i left in the pocket of my jeans and then mum put it in the wash and when she took it out again it had water in it and wouldn't work so we took the batterys out and evrything but we had to through the battery out coz of course it wouldn't work but i decied to keep the rest and use it as a model so that what i did

i know this isn't helping but its just a little story i wanted to share

memetchi7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back