EEK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
i just found out a sweet cheat! if you put pencil over the dots aroung MAIN REV 2 inside your Tamagotchi, your tam will take care of itself!

whew... :)

what dots??? and also, why bother having a tamagotchi if its going 2 take care of itself?

:D Yes wots the point of a tama which takes care of its self it would be boring, and the whole point of tamagotchi is takin care of it rite?

hope i helped, and have a great tama day!

I think the best part of the tamagotchies and all virtual pets is taking care of them! :) i wouldn't want tamas which you don't have to look after.

Anyway thank-you for posting this! ;)

well, some peope might do this B/C they need to go to school. dont critisize B/C a new idea was found. so tell us, which dots are to be colored, and does it actually move by itself, or does it just never get hungry or unhappy or sick or aything? is it still growing?

she is happy that she discovered something new, don't ruin it. I AM TOTALLY GOINGTO TELL MY FRIENDS THIS!!!!

amen. i think i might save some tamas by doing it FOR my friends though! LOL. so then it isnt working for my tama i did the four dots surrounding it am i doing someting wrong?

color dot

main rev 2

color dot color dot

color dot

can someone please tell me which dots to collor? (and srry about that diagram i tried to make up there. it didnt go together right!)

You probably mean the little dot beside 'Debug'. Yes, I've tried this with my V1, your Tama does take care of itself. The other little dot is debug.

To find these dots, unscrew the back of your tama and remove the battery. You should see four /very/ tiny screws. Unscrew those also, and look around the Tama in the back. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE BUT THOSE TWO DOTS. Use a pencil and write an ex over one of them. To de-debug your Tama, erase the 'X'.

sorry, besides debug, or below it? im pretty that the one below it makes it go fast.

Okay this is a warning, seeing you are all debuging your v4 tamagotchis i have somehting to say, your in serius trouble the only tamagotchis debuging workes for is v3 and lower tamagotchi conection or japenese PLUS tamagotchi, if you debug your v4 the only thing it does is kill it, it makes it to fast to keep up with and you can't turn of fast motion and it'll in about 50 seconds. :unsure: ;) :angry:

i just found out a sweet cheat! if you put pencil over the dots aroung MAIN REV 2 inside your Tamagotchi, your tam will take care of itself!
whew... ;)
well thats soooo cool, but whats the fun of a tama if you cant take care of it? isnt that the point?

what an interesting cheat! I gotta try that sometime.

its the little thingy beside the DEBUG circle, rite? :)

does this work on all versions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back