Eep!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchy

Reaction score
I was playing with my V5, I have a blended adult family, and I forget the name of my daughter, but I played with the Girl's Dresser/Mirror and she transformed into Makiko! Is that supposed to happen?

It was? Oh okay then! Thank you very much!...Why is it supposed to?

Your V5 has five tamas on it? Mine only has 3, is that random too or does it depend on the care and family? This V5 is confusing me.. :ichigotchi:

Who said anything about five tamas?

Yes, your character was Watatchi who transforms into Makiko when Girl's Dresser is used on her. Hatugatchi transforms into Kuromametchi if an item is used on him, though I forgot the item.

agletchi has 5 tamas on her avvie log, does that mean she has five in her family? I have three, but can there be more or something? ;)

agletchi has 5 tamas on her avvie log, does that mean she has five in her family? I have three, but can there be more or something? :blink:
She's counting the parents (the first generation) into her family. Her signature has the three children and the mom and dad.

Did the watachi have to b the first one born to turn into a makiko? Cuz I've tried the Girl's Dresser on it when it was the 2nd tama born and the dresser had no effect. :huh:

No it doesn't.

Makiko can also get you the rare adult Majorite. :furawatchi:

Yup thats copletly normal there are two secret characers on V5 Maiko and Kuro Mametchi Wattatachi (I think thats the name) evolves in to maiko when she uses the girls dressing room and Hatugatchi evolves into Kuro Mametchi when you feed him seasamee pudding.

Did the watachi have to b the first one born to turn into a makiko? Cuz I've tried the Girl's Dresser on it when it was the 2nd tama born and the dresser had no effect. :D
I think it only works when you have watatchi as your main child,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back