Efrin problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Reaction score
Thanks for comeing. I am afraid. Efrin wants to kill me and if you sign this peticion then we can get him out of tama talk. He may be a spammer. He cusses and wants to KILL! Please help! :) ;) :D :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :( :( :(

Poor Blondie! :) Why does he HaTe you so much!!

I don't like that efrin dude either! he's always mean and he swares a LOT!! ;) I would prefer him off tamatalk. :D

I don't know him but he sounds really mean. Blondie like the others have said I hope it ends soon for you. He may be trying to scare you too. I recieved a pm this morning that was extemely mean. They went on to say that if I don't stop telling people to shut up they will have me banned. I have never said that to anyone.(not naming names) I just blocked that person from pming me anymore. Yes I'm a bit grumpy but my bark is worse than my bite. They accused me of spamming the boards. I'm sure the guides would tell if I was. Point is don't worry, the guides will make sure that Efrin doesn't bother you anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've been looking at his posts and they're filled with explicit content. There are young people on this message board and they don't deserve hearing these types of things.

I am a guide but I think I'm the youngest one there is... I-I don't know what to do.... I don't wanna be too harsh..

Yeah, I've been looking at his posts and they're filled with explicit content. There are young people on this message board and they don't deserve hearing these types of things.
true. i mean, i'm only 10!!!

i dunno what we should do with this guy....

Im only 10,too! His account should be frozen at least! :blink:

Im really sorry that he's been mean to you,blondie. ;)

He said he'd be helpful from now on, guys, stop dissing him....:S <-------has never used that smiley before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back