Egg in background?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

txasgirly10

Reaction score
One day I was playing on the computer with my tamagotchi beside me when I haerd some beep. I looked down and on the tamagotchi screen there was this egg with stars on it in the background and my tamagotchi had it's back to me facing it. I had pressed the middle button and the clock came up but then it was gone. Do any of you know what that was? B) :) ^_^ :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) ;) -_- :) :)

It sounds like the seasonal animation for Easter. Check your Tamagotchi's date. It's probably set for early April.

I have to go with what Binary said. I had my Tamagotchi's on pause for some time now, but I do play with them. It probably is celebrating Easter, make sure you check the clock. If your time is set correct it may just be for fun or a glitch :lol:

to find out what i would do is check u're date to see if it is in april like binary said it might be easter or surf da web to fing a glitchi if theree is 1 hope i helped MAMITCHI_19009 :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back