Ekk! evil ghost!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwilemon

Reaction score
There's a ghost that looks like a skull in my BFF's basement. She held this ghost contacting sayonce (where you sit in a circle and talk to ghosts on a board.)and it said it was after me!!!!!!!!! The person getting the answers was blindfolded. (she asked why it atacked me)

What do I do?

I think you should only worry if something actually happens to you. Telling by your post it doesn't seem something happened yet. Though if something dangerous does happen tell your parents. Don't try contacting it again...

What should you do? You should stop believing in ridiculous things like ghosts. They don't exist, and things that don't exist can't do anything to hurt you. If anything comes after you, hopefully it will be your common sense.

Ghost arent real, well, atleast I dont beilieve in them, I only beilieve in Demonic Spirits.

[SIZE=14pt]Well don't contact it again like the others have said.When contacting spirits that way you create a doorway.The spirit you were talking to might not have been the one in her basement.If it was the one you were talking to there could be a lot of reasons why it's after you.*shrugs* The best thing to do is have someone cleanse the area that way it won't harm your friend or their family or you if you're over there again in case it is a malignent entity.[/SIZE]

I'm not big into this whole "ghost-demon" deal. Demons have powers, don't get me wrong, but not like that.

Souonds like it's just one of those wierd but explainable happenings that people are too lazy to search out the truth and scapegoat something insteas. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
ok...i belive in ghosts i have this story but i wont tell it cause that will just be getting off of subject but umm....well what you do is if you see it and if you can mabey contact it again and ask why its after you but if your too scared (no offence) then just ignore it and usually if a ghost is after you, you probably upset it somehow or did something to disturb it but if you can try to see what you did to it but just dont worry about it...it probably is just trying to scare you so good luck!!!!

There's a ghost that looks like a skull in my BFF's basement. She held this ghost contacting sayonce (where you sit in a circle and talk to ghosts on a board.)and it said it was after me!!!!!!!!! The person getting the answers was blindfolded. (she asked why it atacked me)
What do I do?
1st) Never, EVER use a Ouija board again. I would suggest you keep it away, or burn it, but your choice.

2nd) Get someone to bless your house, a medium of exorcist. You dont want a evil spirit or Demon in your house.

3rd) Holy water and Crosses.

My family are experts on this stuff. That is what I would do. Dont go any further with the contact. No EVP, no Ouija, no EMF reading. Please, for your safety?

Becca♥

Sorry for butting in, but it iswhat I would do. You dont have to.

1st) Never, EVER use a Ouija board again. I would suggest you keep it away, or burn it, but your choice.2nd) Get someone to bless your house, a medium of exorcist. You dont want a evil spirit or Demon in your house.

3rd) Holy water and Crosses.

My family are experts on this stuff. That is what I would do. Dont go any further with the contact. No EVP, no Ouija, no EMF reading. Please, for your safety?

Becca♥

Sorry for butting in, but it iswhat I would do. You dont have to.
Sorry for being off topic but:

Yep, you're right. Im christian and I strongly believe that it isn't a good choice to use ouija's.

Oh, and please dont remind me of the name 'exorcist' It scares the crap outta' me.

I saw half the movie (my sister did it to play a joke on me) and I nearly had a heart attack (no joke)..

I have a ghost in my house. He's nice and sometimes watches over me at night. But that skull in the basement should be taken seriously. When spirits are after you, they can haunt you or curse you for years, or even possess you.The first thing you should do is gather up all your courage and ask it why it's after you. If you can get used to talking with it, maybe you can befriend it.

Sorry for being off topic but:
Yep, you're right. Im christian and I strongly believe that it isn't a good choice to use ouija's.

Oh, and please dont remind me of the name 'exorcist' It scares the crap outta' me.

I saw half the movie (my sister did it to play a joke on me) and I nearly had a heart attack (no joke)..
Im mainly Wicca, and I believe the same. I wont use the 'e' word anymore ^-^. Sensitive or Medium is just fine too. Seriously though, with my familys experience, Getting the house cleansed, and putting up Holy water // Crosses would be the best choice. You need to get the door the Ouija opened up to be closed, and that can usually be done by a preist or a psycic.

I said "LOL" because this thread...

A. Not serious

B. Is obviously a joke.

xDD Its just really insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back