Elbows on the Table.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents have NEVER inforced that rule. They even do it sometimes. :D lol :( . I just find it easier to eat that way... :lol: :lol: :lol: but my dad is very strict on posture... No slouching allowed!!! :lol:

~T22

:eek:

ive never thought about that. hmmm... i guess i always thought it was to be polite.

Oh, here is a couple of things to add:

You need good posture. You don't want to grow up, hunching more and more, and by the time your 40 you'll be hunching so much it'll be hard to walk! :angry: No way! To prevent that, you shouldn't slouch when your at the table. When you stand straight, raise your shoulders; don't slouch. It'll hurt your posture in the future. I don't have perfect posture, and I'm not exactly proud of that.

Love, Amizura

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, here is a couple of things to add:
You need good posture. You don't want to grow up, hunching more and more, and by the time your 40 you'll be hunching so much it'll be hard to walk! ^_^ No way! To prevent that, you shouldn't slouch when your at the table. When you stand straight, raise your shoulders; don't slouch. It'll hurt your posture in the future. I don't have perfect posture, and I'm not exactly proud of that.

Love, Amizura
Yup! :)

Kinda what I said...

You'll be old and decrepet :wacko: So you don't want to be hunched over your food..

-NINJA

merry christmas♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back