Elf!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazeay

Reaction score
So Christmas is coming up, and I just watched the movie elf again. (with Will Ferrel, Buddy the Elf) and I just love it because it inspires me to be so Christmas-y. And it's hilarious and amazing, and it deserves a topic. I watch it all the time even when it's not even Christmas.

So does anyone else love the movie elf? if you haven't seen it, I definetely recommend you watch it this christmas, I adore it. <3

"I just love smiling, smiling's my favorite."

"You smell like beef and cheese."

"SANTAA. OH MY GAWD."

Like it? No. Adore it? Yes. <3

I just watched it too. It's one of my favorite Christmas movies. My favorite part has to be the ridiculous burp. "Did you hear that?" That's an inside joke with my mom. x3 It's a great movie. 8D I recommend it to anyone who wouln't be frightened by a grown man running around in tights acting childish. xD

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear." *Isdonewithquotesnow*

I love Elf. One of the best Christmas movies :)

I want to see it again. It's not on TV this year... :/

EDIT: And a minute after I posted, a TV commercial for Elf comes on xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Elf so much.

The whole "Did you hear that?" thing always gets my dad and I. Because he tends to do that all the time.

Same with "SANTAAAA OH MY GOD" and the bit where he sends his dad the lingerie.

OMG that's the best Christmas Movie ever. <3

I remember watching it at school last year and everytime something even REMOTELY funny happened, we'd burst into a fit of laughter blocking out the sound of the TV. xD

I seriously despise Elf. It's annoying and painful to watch in my opinion.

Buddy the Elf (I'm pretty sure that's his name) seems like a creeper to me. O:

I love that movie!! It's one of my favorites!

The whole burping seen is funny, and when 'Santa' tells Buddy that his father is on the 'naughty list', then Buddy screams "NOOOOO!"

:]

I seriously despise Elf. It's annoying and painful to watch in my opinion. Buddy the Elf (I'm pretty sure that's his name) seems like a creeper to me. O:
Agreed. DX

Elf?
Oh how I hate that movie. ._.
TK, why?!?! lol, i'm just kiddin' (;

But seriously, that movie is amazing. One of my favorite christmas movies (next to home alone).

Latest posts

Back