Eli, Kade, Maria and Luna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColonelJ

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Names: Eli, Kade, Maria and Luna

Tamagotchi's Ages: Five years, seven years

Dates of Births: July 14th, July 15, July 8th

Date of Passing: All on July 22nd, 2005

What Generation? Second, first, and fourth

Your Comments: Eli, Kade, Maria and Luna - I'm terribly sorry. I know you all are just Tamagotchis, just realistic animations on a little pixelated computer screen, but I'm worried about what people will think. I've promised myself that I'll try my absolute hardest take perfect care of my future Tamagotchis.

Please, anyone who reads this, please don't think I'm a bad TamaParent. Do understand that I have a life outside of Tamatalk and Tamagotchi, but I do try hard to get good characters. I have to pause them sometimes, because I can't care for them constantly. When school starts, I'm not sure what I'll do.

The reason these four great little Tamagotchis died was because I took a long nap. Yes, you heard me. I'm not the only one who's not paused them and taken a five-hour-long nap. If you say you haven't ever done that, you're either new to Tamagotchi or you're a liar. I' not going to lie to people in my log, or anywhere else on TamaTalk.

I hate to make such a big deal of this, but I don't want to get a thousand private messages from Maskutchi owners telling me how sick and awful I am - I didn't kill them on purpose. What would be the point of spending almost eighty dollars on seven Tamagotchi Connections, if I was just going to kill them all and not enjoy them? Again, I am very sorry this had to happen.

Latest posts

Back