Ellen DeGeneres on idol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Roller-//-Coasters.x

Reaction score
This is kinda for people who watch American Idol, I guess....

This morning I heard in the car on the radio on my way to school, that Ellen DeGeneres is going to be the next Idol judge. What do you think about this? Good choice or bad choice? I think its a good choice, because Ellen's funny. People say she's not a good choice, because she's not in the musical industry, but I don't think it matters.

Also, I think it would be funny if American Idol got a teenage judge. And they should have fired Kara and kept Paula.

What do you think?

Discuss :)

EDIT: oops, I guess this should have been in stuff we watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great choice!

I love her, she's hilarious.

She may not be as serious as the Paula, but she is definitely entertaining.

Really? D:

I love her but she's too awesome to judge Idol.

But she's so hilarious. I may have to watch just to see how she handles Ryan.

I wish it was Kara who got ditched, and Ellen got added, and Paula was kept. But I think Ellen is one of the best people the could've picked. She should bring in nice ratings, and she'll do good I think.

Yesyesyesyesyes.

I adore Ellen. I watch her show everyday and send her fanmail and I just love her :]

I liked Paula, she was funny in like.. a stupid way, but I love the idea of guest judges. I think it's great and Ellen DeGeneres.... nice choice :) ))

I haven't heard of this until now XD

As much as I love Ellen, I don't think it's too good an idea. Mainly because she's not a singer or as you had said, in the music industry in general.

However, I think it could be interesting hearing opinions from someone who isn't related to the business. Kind of like an outsider's opinion you could say.

I'm kind of on the fence about this o.o;

I love Ellen!

Shame I live in Australia D:

6200 :D

It's for... Mikey <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellen's epic. :0

Like Mariaaa, shame I live in Australia. D:

I'll be sure to YouTube some of the episodes though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back